| RECRUIT ⭐️Alabama 2025 Recruiting Class Updates ⭐️: 2025 5-star RB Akylin Dear announces he's headed to Bama.

He isn't qualified. He failed his english entrance exam so he's required to take a hear of JUCO so he will count as a 2025 signee which may change our recruiting for 2025 class guys.
I don't believe there are class signee numbers anymore... only 85 total scholarships. You can sign as many as you want each class now, if I recall correctly. Unless I'm misunderstanding you statement.

According to some stuff I read it's a legal requirement to transfer to a college in the US you have to take an English Entrance exam to transfer and he failed it so he has to complete a year of english or go to community college first and complete a year so he can transfer in.
That's pretty much what happened. I'm trying think of his path before Bama; I know part of it was in Quebec and he lived in another country before then.

I knew about the rule. I had forgotten. I wanna say the first time I learned of this "statute" was with Jesse Williams, maybe? Not sure.

I don't believe there are class signee numbers anymore... only 85 total scholarships. You can sign as many as you want each class now, if I recall correctly. Unless I'm misunderstanding you statement.
Both statements are correct.

Even though there isn't a 25 limit, he would count on the next class as part of the 85. Whereas they may have been thinking about adding a DL for the next class, there's one in place. I suspect he'll still 'shirt depending on things go in MS.

That's pretty much what happened. I'm trying think of his path before Bama; I know part of it was in Quebec and he lived in another country before then.

I knew about the rule. I had forgotten. I wanna say the first time I learned of this "statute" was with Jesse Williams, maybe? Not sure.
Yea i think it was Jessie Williams.

giphy.gif

Back
Top Bottom