| FTBL AL A BAM A vs UGA Score?

I am pretty sure that I can talk myself into us winning as well as Georgia winning, there are way too many factors involved to predict the outcome of this game!

This is a thread of hope, so I hope our offensive line plays well. I hope we do not commit a boatload of penalties. I hope that we are able to run the ball. I hope we are able to connect on some deep passes to spread the defense out a little bit, I hope this game is not too big for Milroe, and I actually do not believe that it is too big for him. I hope we are able to put pressure on Beck, constant pressure. Kirby runs the same defense that Sabin ran all of those years and the one thing that was trouble for that defense was a quarterback that was mobile, but that quarterback also had to be accurate through the air for that game as well, so I hope we have those two things going for us.

Bama 23
UGA. 17

Kirby runs the same defense that Sabin ran all of those years and the one thing that was trouble for that defense was a quarterback that was mobile, but that quarterback also had to be accurate through the air for that game as well, so I hope we have those two things going for us.
I see a lot of people say this but if we are being honest don't most defenses have trouble with this?

If Bama plays like they did against Wisconsin
Bama 27 - 17,
If Bama plays like they did against SF..
UGA 42 - 17

It’s important that Jalen not try to be a pocket passer when they are blitzing and our secondary doesn’t let WR’s get behind them.

Back
Top Bottom