| FTBL AL A BAM A vs. Vandy Score?

And it looks like they've finally shed some of that loser mentality that has hung over their program for the last decade. Clark Lea has done a good job of at least getting more out of them. Bringing in Jerry Kill was smart as well.

Don't disagree at all, but I suspect that 1. Vandy's stadium will seat as many Bama fans as Vandy fans, thereby completing nullifying the home field advantage and 2. Bama's strength on the lines will wear Vandy down by at least the late third quarter.

Don't disagree at all, but I suspect that 1. Vandy's stadium will seat as many Bama fans as Vandy fans, thereby completing nullifying the home field advantage and 2. Bama's strength on the lines will wear Vandy down by at least the late third quarter.

I would assume it'll be around 75/25 Bama... maybe the fewer seats cuts into the % of Bama fans some though. Should definitely be a home away from home atmosphere though. I agree Bama should wear them down... Terry has mentioned he wants to see an emphasis on the ground and pound game... I wouldn't mind that. I do think there will be opportunities via the air though on their defensive backfield. Really, I'm most interested in seeing Bama's OL in the run game and Bama's defensive front on the other side. If they can make their QB Pavia have to work for everything from the start, it may well end up like a Bama/Vandy score from a more recent year, even though this Vandy team is cut from a little better cloth. Vandy hasn't scored a TD on Bama in their last 3 meetings though... if that stat rolls over for a 4th consecutive game, I'll be pleasantly surprised.

Back
Top Bottom