| LIFE A phone photo thread...

Was cleaning my mom's car earlier. As I was cleaning around the tail lights, I noticed this little guy...

f256Pvb.jpg

It now has the distinction of being the smallest Praying Mantis I've ever seen. Previously, that title was held by a little one I spotted on my tire, one day. But that one was a little over an inch long, and bright green. This little guy wasn't even a half of an inch long and light brown.

@Brandon Van de Graaff my wife took me to Pittsburgh for my Christmas/birthday present. Got to watch both the Steelers and Penguins play (I've waited 50 years for this!). I'll see your ballpark of nostalgia and raise you a ballpark of misery and futility.View attachment 23638
I attended the All Star game there and absolutely loved the stadium.

Was cleaning my mom's car earlier. As I was cleaning around the tail lights, I noticed this little guy...

f256Pvb.jpg

It now has the distinction of being the smallest Praying Mantis I've ever seen. Previously, that title was held by a little one I spotted on my tire, one day. But that one was a little over an inch long, and bright green. This little guy wasn't even a half of an inch long and light brown.
You're a good son.

Yesterday was finally able to go to the Naval Air Museum after they reopened the base/ museum to the public after the fiasco that happened a few years ago.
I'll be down in a week or so, want to take the grandkids. Are they back to regular hours? I saw the practice schedule online. Are they allowing the public to sit in the stands as in the past? Thanks.

I'll be down in a week or so, want to take the grandkids. Are they back to regular hours? I saw the practice schedule online. Are they allowing the public to sit in the stands as in the past? Thanks.
I am guessing it is regular hours. The website says 9a to 3p.

Don’t know for sure about sitting in the stands at the practice. I do know people were allowed a few years ago when I went out with my dad.7C90C641-CDD7-4432-8C16-B056E4B45896.png

The gun show is in town today. Should I take a picture of the guns, or my credit card?

There's a Walther PP series coming home ... if I see one with Walnut, and nickel plating, I'm done. My date tonight might as well make it a girls night.

The gun show is in town today. Should I take a picture of the guns, or my credit card?

There's a Walther PP series coming home ... if I see one with Walnut, and nickel plating, I'm done. My date tonight might as well make it a girls night.
Yeah we’ve got one in town today. Either going to that or going to watch some little league baseball. Not sure yet!!!

Yeah we’ve got one in town today. Either going to that or going to watch some little league baseball. Not sure yet!!!
I made it to four booths before we had to go. I only looked at old rifles.

I always look at the stock. One that enthralled me today...you could see the sweat, wear, and tear...it was a 1870's-'80's piece. Hell, can't remember who...basically a .22 load.

$1400.

When I was fishing Thursday I ran into a bull gator that was at the minimum 17'. He's looking to mate—the gutural growl was unnerving. I didn't take a picture.

It never crosses my mind in the moment.
😳😳😳😳, yikes!!!!
Came across one in Perdido bay/old river/big lagoon several years ago, while my brothers and I were skiing. Swam between my brother and the boat and didn’t even pay any attention to us.

Back
Top Bottom