| LIFE A phone photo thread...

If you're wondering what flavors of Banana Pudding is available @ Peach Cobbler Factory in the Town Center on the Strip.

The banana pudding has zero bananas, per the wife and daughter.

20230324_175855.jpg

If you're wondering what flavors of Banana Pudding is available @ Peach Cobbler Factory in the Town Center on the Strip.

The banana pudding has zero bananas, per the wife and daughter.

Not wishing failure on them by any means, but I don't see how some of these places are going to last real long. I love pretty much any type of cobbler, probably more than most anyone, but I have zero desire to go to a place like that and get some. Kinda the same deal for that Mo' Bay Beignet joint that recently opened up... I know the one in Mobile did well, but do these places really get a lot of return business?

Not wishing failure on them by any means, but I don't see how some of these places are going to last real long. I love pretty much any type of cobbler, probably more than most anyone, but I have zero desire to go to a place like that and get some. Kinda the same deal for that Mo' Bay Beignet joint that recently opened up... I know the one in Mobile did well, but do these places really get a lot of return business?
The one thing that you can't overestimate is the amount of money students will pay for anything. I didn't think Imsomnia Cookies would last very long, but they seem to be doing well.

We didn't eat at this place in Chicago. I do really appreciate Ed's approach to his business though!

338697509_261970316161225_6333233633230891553_n.jpg

Back
Top Bottom