| OT A lot of you know that this time of the year.

rick4bama

Bama Fan since 1965 and counting....
A lot of you know that this time of the year, I go on a trip to help build a church. This time it will be a Train Station that we will be working on. This year we are going to Doe River Gorge Ministries, this is in Hampton, Tenn. This ministry will be using a train for their Christmas Ministries. We will be staying in an elementary school that was built in 1920, burn down in 1923, rebuilt something around 1924. The name of the school is Valley Forge Elementary, Elizabethton, Tenn. Also, please pray for the men as this school is a PK-5th grade. So a lot of small chairs and bathrooms. I just ask for prayer and that we have no one injured. I work in the kitchen, so you guy shouldn't worry about the train station falling. Thanks for all the prayers too. The dates are June 5th – June 14th.

Also, the 4th of June will be our 51st wedding anniversary.

A lot of you know that this time of the year, I go on a trip to help build a church. This time it will be a Train Station that we will be working on. This year we are going to Doe River Gorge Ministries, this is in Hampton, Tenn. This ministry will be using a train for their Christmas Ministries. We will be staying in an elementary school that was built in 1920, burn down in 1923, rebuilt something around 1924. The name of the school is Valley Forge Elementary, Elizabethton, Tenn. Also, please pray for the men as this school is a PK-5th grade. So a lot of small chairs and bathrooms. I just ask for prayer and that we have no one injured. I work in the kitchen, so you guy shouldn't worry about the train station falling. Thanks for all the prayers too. The dates are June 5th – June 14th.

Also, the 4th of June will be our 51st wedding anniversary.
Happy Anniversary also... That is a loooong time and worthy of a congratulations. Prayers for a safe and successful church building trip.

Back
Top Bottom