| OT A Guns Thread

He registered as a republican for the primaries, there was somewhere in the 4500 to 10000 register to push Nikki. Haley. They didn’t know trump would run away with it like he did. There is also videos out there that are getting hard to find, I’m looking to find it again of this idiot screening at the top of his lungs that he’d cut trumps throat and cut all the throats of the people at a registration tent months ago…. So yeah this nut was never a “republican” he’s just a weak minded psycho.
Until a week ago there were Trump signs in the window of their house and signs in their yard….sure sounds like a dem

He was very outspoken before all this even happened about how trump snd “republicans” need to die….
Now all of a sudden all this is taken down, now I do understand why it is being “scrubbed” but still the fact remains…..

Homeboy that tried to take out Trump didn’t say any of those things, that’s been debunked. But, maybe he did and everybody is wrong

Also no “trump signs” at house either. Not sure if I read that from you or someone else.

“He’s a registered republican”, but according to the bethal county roles, he’s not on the list. According to the Bernal county records. Now I’ve heard that from a lot of places”sites” so I don’t know about that. Also (this is weird) when they interviewed former classmates, all said he was a loner, always sat alone at lunch, nicknamed “school shooter”. Then the very next day you have former classmates say he was normal and was not a loner… go figure huh….

Neighbors say that when they would see him he always had his head down and didn’t talk to people. I’m sure someone will contradict that soon…..

Was there a mention guns? I missed the context of the statement.
Yes.. and the Use of executive orders to “steal” the firearm from the rightful owners.. executive orders are only good for government property and government employees to follow..
Buybacks.. I’ll take $5000, for the guns I choose to sell the govt (inflation).... otherwise they’re not for sale

Last edited:
Close friend and co-worked got robbed and shot at Tuesday evening at dusk while waiting for the light rail. At one of the nicest stops on the line. 14 year old grub. And he was already wanted on several other charges. His 2 partners were 16 and under as well. Sad that kids start this life of crime so young. My buddy is lucky to be alive, thankfully the kid didn’t know how to shoot. My buddy admits now that he should have just handed over his wallet and phone. At the time, he knew there was a large intimidating guy and another 20 something just behind him so he thought these kids wouldn’t mess with them. When he turned to bolt, the big guy had jumped down onto the tracks to hide and the other guy had jumped on his scooter and was gone. No good samaritans to be found.

Back
Top Bottom