| FTBL A few different looks today...Johns gets a look at...

TerryP said:
...at the SAM position. Huber, who had been working at the SAM position got looks today at WILL.
Great move. He'll look better on the strong side where he's gonna be aligned against TE and he'll have to put emphasis on stopping the run. He's got the athletic tools' to be moved to the outside, but will we take some looks on pure 4-3 formations?... and who is gonna play inside the rest of the spring together with Rolando?

Thanks Terry for this quick note.

RTR,

I don't know if we'll see any "true 4-3 formations" this fall...we'll see alignments that look like it, but that will be when or JACK backer is on the line.

Huber was the one filling in the other inside spot yesterday.

FWIW Isra, and you may know this, the alignment runs...

JACK - WILL - MIKE - SAM or in other terms JACK - Weakside LB - Middle LB - Strongside LB

TerryP said:

JACK - WILL - MIKE - SAM or in other terms JACK - Weakside LB - Middle LB - Strongside LB
Yeah Terry, I did already know that... :D :wink:

Sorry, but I got confused with your use of the 'SAM' term. I thought this term was strictly directed to 4-3 looks... And besides, I was wondering this thing because I think Saban used 4-3 formations at Miami FWIW... :roll:

Thanks Terry.

RTR,

firestorm said:
TerryP said:

Yeah Terry, I did already know that... :D :wink:

Sorry, but I got confused with your use of the 'SAM' term. I thought this term was strictly directed to 4-3 looks... And besides, I was wondering this thing because I think Saban used 4-3 formations at Miami FWIW... :roll:

Thanks Terry.

RTR,

He may have, I don't know. I think I've mentioned this to you via IM...I watch more college football in one day than I watch the NFL in an entire season. I suppose you get NFL coverage in Spain?

Back
Top Bottom