| NEWS Court storming/Field storming

Ok. Who is doing it? Start there...say whatyou want...its the students....it sure aint me..
.....someothers ...maybe...mostly students....
...so let the people police themselves......
...one game ban....and empty student section...for next game...
....3 game ban for second offense...no students in student section

Third offense....season ban...empty student section...rest of season ...loss of home game advantage

May not stop itall...bit sure as hell will slow it down...and reduce ..the numbers

Maybe some good haymakers by some pissed off players may curb it.. they shouldve never been there to start with..

Reduce violence by creating more?

Chew on this for a second. Is it the ice, or the boards, that keep fans off the playing surface when an NHL game means something?

Let's consider baseball for a second. Netting.

This isn't hard. Build a wall of some sort.

Chew on this for a second. Is it the ice, or the boards, that keep fans off the playing surface when an NHL game means something?

I would have to say the enforcers combined with the ice, ha ha. Slipping and falling and then taking a huge right to the face during all that doesn't sound pleasing.

At some point the players must show that they will defend their personal safety..The players must make it known that they will.. especially if the story was true, that people were intentionally striking him and trying to hurt him.. I kind of think his story is a little suspect anyway..

Back
Top Bottom