| MBB/WBB No. 24 Alabama Victorious in Season Opener Defeating Morehead State 105-73

Speaking of hating players... Watching auburn v. Baylor... I had forgotten just how much I hated that little shit KD (Katie) Johnson.
So glad they lost last night. Unfortunately auburn does look like they have some offensive firepower. But Baylor amped up the fullcourt press last night in the 2nd half and it got them uncomfortable. Hopefully they keep losing and miss out on any big wins to make the tournament. Fuck em

Last edited:
They decided to play a team in the pre-season that has a pulse...and collectively, their hearts stopped.

Looked at their schedule the other day... It looks like Pearl finally beefed it up some, which couldn't have been too hard to do.

So glad they lost last night. Unfortunately auburn does look like they have some offensive firepower. But Baylor amped up the fullcourt press last night in the 2nd half and it got them uncomfortable. Hopefully they keep losing and miss out on any big wins to make the tournament. Fuck em

Looked like they have a nice combo in Broome and Holloway... a nice roster overall with some vets. Feels like this SEC season is going to be pretty wild...

Looked like they have a nice combo in Broome
Got kicked last night. Adams was on that crew. Oglesby, something like that? He was as well. Look up the three guys calling last night.

Here's my point. It's not the way to start a season if you're looking for favorable calls. And this was a SEC crew that'll call some of their bigger games.

@BamaFan334 here's a feeling.

Auburn is going to be competitive this season, but they are also going to melt down in games. It's, literally, a cultural thing we'll see this season.

Got kicked last night. Adams was on that crew. Oglesby, something like that? He was as well. Look up the three guys calling last night.

Here's my point. It's not the way to start a season if you're looking for favorable calls. And this was a SEC crew that'll call some of their bigger games.

@BamaFan334 here's a feeling.

Auburn is going to be competitive this season, but they are also going to melt down in games. It's, literally, a cultural thing we'll see this season.

Their end of game sequence was a carbon copy of last year. I listened to about 20 minutes of the 1st half on the radio while driving... cracks me up to hear Burcham... he's just like the rest of them they've had through the years... on most any offensive possession that they don't score, he throws in a, "no foul called!" line as if it is as automatic as breathing.

Back
Top Bottom