| FTBL A difference I've been watching in press conferences....

TerryP

Staff
The stupid questions continue...

But, the point of this is that the reporters who originally addressed CNS as Nick are now saying Coach when they ask him questions.

It's the process in work...

TerryP said:

But, the point of this is that the reporters who originally addressed CNS as Nick are now saying Coach when they ask him questions.

LOL. I guess it's hard to ask questions if you no longer have a press pass.

The "Nick at Noon" Luncheon I went to had a question session. The first thing he said before the question and answer section was "First off, if your question starts with "why", don't even ask it!" and he went on to explain his reasoning for that. Luckily noone asked stupid questions. Just some good ones, "Whats been your biggest challenge?", "Most improved player on defense?", etc. It was just like the media though, someone would ask him a question and he'd go off and talk about a totally different story. It was interesting. He was pretty light too. He was laughing "Well I didnt really answer your question, but that will do."

I'll update the rest of the Nick at Noon stories in another thread.

I'm glad they are getting back to "Coach." I always thought the first name basis was disrespectful and a little too familiar.

Can you imagine a reporter during Coach Bryant's tenure beginin a question with "Paul,....."?

TerryP said:

There are no stupid questions . . . only stupid people. :shock: And, they all work in the media.

Back
Top Bottom