| FTBL A-day is

I really hope I can attend. I'm strangely excited about a new era. Call me spoiled, but I grew tired of blowouts every week save 2-3 competitive games per season. I hope this drama with the NCAA can resolve itself and college football finds itself with a smaller Play-off eligible league and better competition every week.

Another thing, I've been rewatching the 2008 season, and even though we dominated somewhat, games were still close due to our lower scoring output. It was actually more enjoyable to watch, in my opinion, as compared to the post-2nd-&-26 era, where games were over after halftime. I'm hoping with the new changes to the game, we can get back to shorter and more competitive games.

Another thing, I've been rewatching the 2008 season, and even though we dominated somewhat, games were still close due to our lower scoring output. It was actually more enjoyable to watch, in my opinion, as compared to the post-2nd-&-26 era, where games were over after halftime. I'm hoping with the new changes to the game, we can get back to shorter and more competitive games.
I don't think you'll be seeing this.

I HATE basketball on grass. That's the era we are living in right now.

Back
Top Bottom