| FTBL A-Day date

Remember. Ms50+ X-teacher. She cheats
Here's a story for you.

My mom was my English teacher in high school: 9th, 11th, and 12th. She used a vocab workbook for grammar, spelling, etc. I can't remember the name although I know I have one of the workbooks on a bookshelf. I found her answer key before one semester started.

I made it a point to only get 95%, and on down the line. That was 16 weeks of homework done a a few hours.

I'd be tempted to do it just to see the HOA letter that followed a few days later...
Several years ago when I had a place in Cane Bay the HOA told the lady across the street her front door couldn't be black. I can't remember why.

I laughed to the point of crying when she bought a storm door and put mirrored film on it...Berkeley County Sheriff Deputy...what are they going to do?

Several years ago when I had a place in Cane Bay the HOA told the lady across the street her front door couldn't be black. I can't remember why.

I laughed to the point of crying when she bought a storm door and put mirrored film on it...Berkeley County Sheriff Deputy...what are they going to do?

Cane Bay, is that on the back side of Carolina Bay, or the one in Summerville?

Our HOA is pretty relaxed/lenient... but I think it's all about who you live next to, across from, etc. We've been very lucky there.

Back
Top Bottom