| RECRUIT šŸˆ 2024 Transfer Portal Thread - April 16th thru April 30th (DB Kam Howard commits to Bama.)

I mentioned on twitter that there are few that's not on scholarship.
There are a half of a dozen or so guy to watch with as many as four "fishing." I'd forgotten about Perry though it isn't a surprise since it's been rumored for a bit now.

If you look at positions groups, exercise a little deductive reasoning, you can see which guys are looking around. The recent verbals alone give a big clue.

The 2024 story of James Brockermeyer.

CH 1~ Before Saban retired: I don't know if he'll ever break into the 1's.
CH 2~ DeBoer is hired: James now has a chance; DeBoer uses a different type of lineman.
CH 3~ Brailsford transfers in: There's a good chance we'll see Brockermeyer hit the portal.
CH 4~ Spring camp: Brailsford is having some problems, Brockermeyer is running with the 1's.
CH 5~ Post spring: It looks like Brockermeyer has the starting job.

To be a fly on the wall.

I do wonder how the post spring meeting went between DeBoer, Kapelovic, and James. Wait. No, I don't wonder. It's pretty freakin' evident JB didn't like what he was told.

Stating what we all know. There's a possibility Bama grabs a C from the portal. There are several out there.

Stating a guess of mine. Whatever issue Parker was dealing with in the spring is over or will be soon. It's to the point he'll be ready for fall camp and James was told that Parker was leading for the starting role.

The 2024 story of James Brockermeyer.

CH 1~ Before Saban retired: I don't know if he'll ever break into the 1's.
CH 2~ DeBoer is hired: James now has a chance; DeBoer uses a different type of lineman.
CH 3~ Brailsford transfers in: There's a good chance we'll see Brockermeyer hit the portal.
CH 4~ Spring camp: Brailsford is having some problems, Brockermeyer is running with the 1's.
CH 5~ Post spring: It looks like Brockermeyer has the starting job.

To be a fly on the wall.

I do wonder how the post spring meeting went between DeBoer, Kapelovic, and James. Wait. No, I don't wonder. It's pretty freakin' evident JB didn't like what he was told.

Stating what we all know. There's a possibility Bama grabs a C from the portal. There are several out there.

Stating a guess of mine. Whatever issue Parker was dealing with in the spring is over or will be soon. It's to the point he'll be ready for fall camp and James was told that Parker was leading for the starting role.

Yeah, this was a done deal for him being the starter I thought. Man, crazy how things can change so fast.

I thought The Brockymeyers were a great win for nick. Texas boys whose family played at Texas
Legacy. And. .... then.... FLOP
Injuries. Something....
One was a 5 star and other a 4*

And not yhat we didn't need stud Olinemen

Last edited:
I thought The Brockymeyers were a great win for nick. Texas boys whose family played at Texas
Legacy. And. .... then.... FLOP
Injuries. Something....
One was a 5 star and other a 4*

And not yhat we didn't need stud Olinemen
Injuries, couldnā€™t add the weight and strength needed to compete. Star ratings are A LOT about potential and where they project the kid 3-4 years down the road. Level of HS play can be misleading as well.

Back
Top Bottom