| FTBL A-Day date

I'll pencil it in the calendar when it's official. Having never been to the tailgate, where's the tent location for A-day for RTB?

We will put up a map with location when plans are finalized. But it's usually not far from the Mound on the Quad (across from Carmichael Hall) if we use our usual spot.

For anyone interested in coming for A-Day weekend, I'd strongly encourage you to book a room now instead of waiting for an official announcement. Just make sure you can cancel it for free if need be... but if you need a room that weekend and want to save a few bucks, I'd jump ASAP.

For anyone interested in coming for A-Day weekend, I'd strongly encourage you to book a room now instead of waiting for an official announcement. Just make sure you can cancel it for free if need be... but if you need a room that weekend and want to save a few bucks, I'd jump ASAP.
Do we have a firmed up date. Getting dog sitter at spring break time is near impossible
And i have one for 12/13/14 now. No other dates open at our dog kennel

Mark off some tent space in your yard and rent out to folks on here. Can have it looking like Krzyzewskiville in Tuscaloosa that weekend.

If you didn't know...using a paper clip to fasten the zips together on a tent? They ain't getting out without tearing it down.

So it's settled, camp out sleepover at @Brandon Van de Graaff for A-Day. Reserve your tent spots now with a $19.99 deposit. In true Alabama fashion, parking spots start at $9.99 and bathroom passes for a half bath at $2.99 per visit and you can buy master bathroom usage for $19.99 per hour. Forrest Gump on the lawn at 8PM Friday night.

So it's settled, camp out sleepover at @Brandon Van de Graaff for A-Day. Reserve your tent spots now with a $19.99 deposit. In true Alabama fashion, parking spots start at $9.99 and bathroom passes for a half bath at $2.99 per visit and you can buy master bathroom usage for $19.99 per hour. Forrest Gump on the lawn at 8PM Friday night.
Can't afford the bathroom pass. Old people remember

Back
Top Bottom