| GAME THREAD šŸˆ A-Day, 2024 šŸˆ Recaps, opinions, and reports.

I wouldn't say that, he's been popping pads today. Like a second ago, he stuck his nose in their and almost got a big stop. He's just gotta wrap up better in a situation like the one I was talking about.
I guess I shouldā€™ve said the D in general looks kinda soft (going to there knees a lot) on contact.

On the flip side, the offense looks GOODā€¦.
RBā€™s and QBā€™s look really good, the interior o-line looks good alsoā€¦.

Pass pro still a little sketchyā€¦

Itā€™s early itā€™s a spring ā€œgameā€ I know I know but just some arm chair qbā€™n going onā€¦

RTB_7672-X4.jpg

RTB_7719-X4.jpg

RTB_7763-X4.jpg

IMG_8059-X4.jpg
RTB_7959-X4.jpg

RTB_8000-X4.jpg

IMG_8219-X4.jpg

IMG_8289-X3.jpg

IMG_8361-X3.jpg

IMG_8449-X3.jpg

RTB_8023-X4.jpg

@Brandon Van de Graaff and I watched from the North Field Suites yesterday. In all honesty we spent too much time putting a hurting on the Chicken fingers, Hot Dog and Nacho bar. The way the format was, it was really hard to get a feel for how well we performed. As he and I watched we talked about how it being a tale of two halves. Simply put, play calling probably gave the Offense the advantage and the vice versa to allow the defense to have an advantage (like a video game, Brandon's analogy). Lot of other factors being that the team will not look like this come fall. They are still implementing the system , hence no special teams play. Heck I didn't even know that we used 3 separate kickers until I got home and looked at the stats. I liken this to Kiffin's first year as our OC. That spring game was horrendous and everyone thought we were doomed. I don't feel we are doomed, but this spring game showed me about as much as the spring of 2014.

Did not watch anything but the Bama spring game. It was what I expected. Far from a polished product and exactly why I believe they will lose more than many on here are expecting. It just takes time to grow into a new system where you are just playing instead of thinking. Was very dissappointed in the fundamentals shown by the D, mainly tackling.

RB's and QB's played pretty good for most of the game especially early.

I did not see the last 30 minutes still need to go watch that. Also not a fan of the format played although I understand why CKD needed to do this.

Back
Top Bottom