| CURRENT EVENTS 93 is bad enough...but damn, the death toll we're going to hear from Hawaii is ...

That’s a good question. My uncle lived close to that area for several years and he says he has no idea how that can happen naturally. I’m not saying it was intentional (though it could be). Started in a questionable area.
I say MY uncle, it’s actually my ex wife’s uncle. We still talk in the regular.

Interesting to see that 14,000 displaced people living on billions of $$$ worth of land. Bezos offers up $100,000,000, with a catch!
If these people accept any of the bezos $$ they lose rights to their land. It’s very obscure. People taking advantage of a tragedy, has taken on a whole new form! Don’t even try to hide it anymore, people in a desperate situation getting taken advantage of. People are rightfully concerned about the deaths but it’s another case of watch my right hand while the left is the one working.

That's an oxymoron. It's like I love you to death...makes no sense.
Sorry to mince words.

It's astonishing to me that anyone could believe the crap salad in those videos. The same people who rightly take issue with liberal journalists hiding behind their own opinions by saying "some people feel/believe..." salivate over the very same strawmen statements of "many people believe..."

The entire "directed energy" blather, when the obvious answers include hurricane force winds and downed lines, is such a reach it's truly hard to believe anyone would listen to that video for any reason other than to chuckle at how poorly formed the arguments are.

A more reasonable line of thought would be, "with an established fire risk, why was the utility focusing on renewable conversions over making its transmission system safe?"

There's your political issue.

Attachments

• Hawaiian Electric Knew Wildfires in Maui Were a Growing Risk, But Waited Years to Act - WSJ.pdf
    2.1 MB · Views: 1
Back
Top Bottom