| CURRENT EVENTS 93 is bad enough...but damn, the death toll we're going to hear from Hawaii is ...

The Maui emergency management chief resigned today…..
Such a small world when you realize the Maui Police Chief was a Department Commander in Las Vegas when the Jason Aldean concert massacre took place..

Commentator #1: It's a climate crisis. It's a climate emergency. That's the reason it's such a disaster.

Commentator #2: Hawaii stopped cleaning out dead brush and trash from in and around power lines. If that would have been maintained, we wouldn't have seen such damage.

Commentator #1: It's a climate crisis. It's a climate emergency. That's the reason it's such a disaster.

Commentator #2: Hawaii stopped cleaning out dead brush and trash from in and around power lines. If that would have been maintained, we wouldn't have seen such damage.
We used to manage our forest by burning off every two years. Fire departments had equipment to cut fire breaks all over our property. Quail & deer hunting navigation was great because of it.

We used to manage our forest by burning off every two years. Fire departments had equipment to cut fire breaks all over our property.
It's a bit ironic you mention this when I almost said something similar in my earlier post.

I can't recall the origin of the report—either Quebec or Toronto based—that said, practically, the same thing about the fires in Canada. It was suggested that Canada's focus on renewables resulted in the lack of focus on preventative measures.

I heard the same thing about Hawaii's leadership: focused on renewables versus prevention.

I know this is a simplistic view, but here goes. I know if I don't cut my lawn I'll see snakes. With the rain we've had the last few weeks my back yard went two and a half weeks without being mowed. What do you know!! When I cut it Saturday I saw three snakes.

So, if I don't cut my yard there's a good chance I'll see snakes, right? On the same hand, if people don't clear out dead brush who would have thought it was prime to catch on fire? :rolleyes: Literally, something a six year old Boy Scout could tell you.

Unrelated, but something I'm curious about ...

FEMA told the residents of Maui they'll receive $700 in relief money. (A subject in itself...where can you find a mortgage or rent for $700 a month there?)

What I'm curious about here is do the people of California get the same $700? More? Less?

It's a bit ironic you mention this when I almost said something similar in my earlier post.

I can't recall the origin of the report—either Quebec or Toronto based—that said, practically, the same thing about the fires in Canada. It was suggested that Canada's focus on renewables resulted in the lack of focus on preventative measures.

I heard the same thing about Hawaii's leadership: focused on renewables versus prevention.

I know this is a simplistic view, but here goes. I know if I don't cut my lawn I'll see snakes. With the rain we've had the last few weeks my back yard went two and a half weeks without being mowed. What do you know!! When I cut it Saturday I saw three snakes.

So, if I don't cut my yard there's a good chance I'll see snakes, right? On the same hand, if people don't clear out dead brush who would have thought it was prime to catch on fire? :rolleyes: Literally, something a six year old Boy Scout could tell you.
Ditto

All these fires are 100% on purpose..The powers that be are tired of trying to convince you about climate change.., First they tried the carrot.. We weren’t that stupid..Now they are using a big stick..Now they are going to beat it into you..
This Green Movement will be more dangerous and more deadly than all of our enemies ever were or will be.. more dangerous than Isis.. more dangerous than Al-Qaeda ..more dangerous than nazis… more dangerous than the axis powers..

Last edited:
All these fires are 100% on purpose..The powers that be are tired of trying to convince you about climate change.., First they tried the carrot.. We weren’t that stupid..Now they are using a big stick..Now they are going to beat it into you..
This Green Movement will be more dangerous and more deadly than all of our enemies ever were or will be.. more dangerous than Isis.. more dangerous than Al-Qaeda ..more dangerous than nazis… more dangerous than the axis powers..

When you say "all these fires are 100% on purpose..." are you saying each were acts of arson?

I bet they snuck their earthquake machine into So Cal under cover of that tropical storm, too.

When you say "all these fires are 100% on purpose..." are you saying each were acts of arson?

I bet they snuck their earthquake machine into So Cal under cover of that tropical storm, too.
California chalk up to an Angry GOD…Cali never had this type of weather before..

The arson is (and will) happening world wide… Canada is a good example..This is part of a “reforestation movement” from the growing Green Cult… Keep your eyes open!…it’s all been written..Not only are the burning the forest and killing people, they are destroying entire ecosystems.. Then the government will seize the land and never allow development or habitation in those areas again..

Just like the 10,000 blown up cows.. 100% intentional

The cause was the lack of maintenance and clearing of debris from power easements. All that money has gone into new tech instead of maintenance. So if you look at it without rose colored glasses, yes there is people to blame here. This whole green ideology $$$$$$$$, is at the heart of it. Also, there is substantiated reports that the water was shut off?????

The cause was the lack of maintenance and clearing of debris from power easements. All that money has gone into new tech instead of maintenance. So if you look at it without rose colored glasses, yes there is people to blame here. This whole green ideology $$$$$$$$, is at the heart of it. Also, there is substantiated reports that the water was shut off?????
I’ve always wondered after reading Revelations why people don’t believe those times are coming… We were promised strong delusions, people being perplexed and horrible atrocities taking place… Israel has been returned for 70 years…The ball is rolling now..

I’ve always wondered after reading Revelations why people don’t believe those times are coming… We were promised strong delusions, people being perplexed and horrible atrocities taking place… Israel has been returned for 70 years…The ball is rolling now..
I've always wondered why people get so involved in linking events to Biblical passages.

I mean, if Henry Kissinger is indeed the anti-christ he needs to hurry the fuck up.

I've always wondered why people get so involved in linking events to Biblical passages.

I mean, if Henry Kissinger is indeed the anti-christ he needs to hurry the fuck up.
The funny thing is, you don’t have to be a believer…governments will commit the atrocities..God will only pass his judgment when they challenge him…

When the world ends, there will be cockroaches, and Henry Kissinger scurrying around..

Back
Top Bottom