| RECRUIT 2024 Recruiting Thread (Justin Okoronkwo, Zabian Brown, and Zykie Helton commit to Alabama.)

Not confident we get him, think we have a better chance of flipping Woodyard though. Probably will be adding another CB in this class soon(Zabien Brown), if we're able to flip Woodyard and land Brown.... we'll have a pretty good DB class again. Hope we add a few more DL, but that's not looking good at the moment. Demarcus Riddick is the one I hope we land the most, he's gonna be a fantastic player no matter where he goes, I just really really hope it's Bama.

Not confident we get him, think we have a better chance of flipping Woodyard though. Probably will be adding another CB in this class soon(Zabien Brown), if we're able to flip Woodyard and land Brown.... we'll have a pretty good DB class again. Hope we add a few more DL, but that's not looking good at the moment. Demarcus Riddick is the one I hope we land the most, he's gonna be a fantastic player no matter where he goes, I just really really hope it's Bama.
Riddick is likely our.
Bolden hard to pull
Brown is commiting soon.. I think we get him.
Woodyard will be hard to pull...

Zykie Helton commits at 2:30 CT today ... tore it up at Bama's camp ... 6'3", 300 lbs out of Georgia. CB out of California (not orginally) commits today as well, Zabian Brown ... looks like a USC / Bama battle with OSU lurking in the shadows. The staff has been on him a long time.

Is that a German flag?
Yes. He was "marketed" by a group called PPI Recruits who've been helping overseas kids play college football ...

His bio on Twitter mentions his high school football team.

PPI Recruits

“He’s 6-3, 225, ran as fast as 4.49 this summer and has elite measurements. A 10.5 broad, 38 vertical and he runs a 4.06 shuttle. He has some of the most elite numbers you’re going to see out of a guy that size and if he was at the NFL combine he’d rank top five in every drill at his position.

“He’s a true middle linebacker but he has pass rush skills. He’s a physical prospect. I think he’ll play early.”

Yes. He was "marketed" by a group called PPI Recruits who've been helping overseas kids play college football ...

His bio on Twitter mentions his high school football team.

PPI Recruits

“He’s 6-3, 225, ran as fast as 4.49 this summer and has elite measurements. A 10.5 broad, 38 vertical and he runs a 4.06 shuttle. He has some of the most elite numbers you’re going to see out of a guy that size and if he was at the NFL combine he’d rank top five in every drill at his position.

“He’s a true middle linebacker but he has pass rush skills. He’s a physical prospect. I think he’ll play early.”
What's interesting is if you go to this: Placement This page hasn't been updated. Last known was Class of 2021.

You'll see where the players landed. Lot of common theme with some schools. Got me thinking whether Alabama is starting to branch out to international recuiting?

Back
Top Bottom