| RECRUIT 2024 Recruiting Thread (Justin Okoronkwo, Zabian Brown, and Zykie Helton commit to Alabama.)

Yes. He was "marketed" by a group called PPI Recruits who've been helping overseas kids play college football ...
A bit more on this ...

I was forwarded a quick write up by Rodney and here's a few highlights.

Brandon Collier is his "handler," I guess we could say. He gets kids from Europe and brings this state side for camps. He's at Saban's camps each season.

DPP Welton saw him in camp and called Saban (out of town on a trip.) Saban offered immediately after seeing his camp tape.
Got me thinking whether Alabama is starting to branch out to international recuiting?
Collier mentioned this saying "Saban doesn't have to look overseas." This kid is just a find. If he was on the American camp circuit with the recruiting sites he'd be ranked higher.

"Nick Saban has told us point blank more than once that if Justin was in America he would be a five-star."

"The football season here has already started and it goes through September," Collier says. "In his game yesterday (Saturday), he had a 70-yard touchdown catch, a 60-yard touchdown run, three sacks and an interception.

BTW, if you missed it, he ran a 4.06 shuttle time at camp. It makes his 4.54 40 pale in comparison.

Back
Top Bottom