Utah State

Oregon State
7:30 PMABCSoFi Stadium, Inglewood, CA
Jimmy Kimmel LA Bowl Presented by Stifel

#23Louisiana

Marshall
9:15 PMESPNCaesars Superdome, New Orleans, LA
R+L Carriers New Orleans Bowl

YouTubeTV lost its Disney channels last night as hinted in a few news reports. It's back to pirated ESPN feeds today...

I (very incorrectly) assumed that my ESPN+ subscription (that I don't even know how I have) would give me access to the live network programming. El wrongo, apparently. I can watch a live cricket match in Botswana but not a college football game on ESPN2. Google and Disney can both get scabies.

YouTubeTV lost its Disney channels last night as hinted in a few news reports. It's back to pirated ESPN feeds today...
Yeah what the heck is up with this? Anyone know what the disagreement is? Who is wanting more $$$? I will drop YouTubeTV in a heart beat w/o sports channels. I did see you can subscribe to Disney+ for $13 or so and get the channels. Anyone looked into this?

Yeah what the heck is up with this? Anyone know what the disagreement is? Who is wanting more $$$? I will drop YouTubeTV in a heart beat w/o sports channels. I did see you can subscribe to Disney+ for $13 or so and get the channels. Anyone looked into this?

The agreement ended, but sounds like Disney wants more money (they have the leverage). They also own Hulu, which many are jumping to today, so it looks like a pretty shrewd and calculated move by them. Google nor Disney either one is used to bowing to others, so from that aspect this is kinda interesting. Have to think in the end Disney will get what they want, YT will go up on prices (again), and the only loser will be the consumers.

Iā€™ve not enjoyed watching another NFL player like I enjoyed watching Deion. Best memory from watching him was a game with the Falcons when he got in to an all out fight with Rison. Unfortunately neither removed their helmets so probably a bunch of sore knuckles and palms. But later in the game the Falcons QB tried to throw Deionā€™s way and he got the INT. Took it 90 yards for the TD. But the memorable part was he picked it on the Falcons sideline and ran all the way down their sideline yelling and pointing at them. No Falcon was in the same zip code to catch him so he talked smack all the way down the field. Classic Deion! Canā€™t taunt like that anymore, unfortunately. Heā€™d have gotten buried for that nowadays.

Iā€™ve not enjoyed watching another NFL player like I enjoyed watching Deion. Best memory from watching him was a game with the Falcons when he got in to an all out fight with Rison. Unfortunately neither removed their helmets so probably a bunch of sore knuckles and palms. But later in the game the Falcons QB tried to throw Deionā€™s way and he got the INT. Took it 90 yards for the TD. But the memorable part was he picked it on the Falcons sideline and ran all the way down their sideline yelling and pointing at them. No Falcon was in the same zip code to catch him so he talked smack all the way down the field. Classic Deion! Canā€™t taunt like that anymore, unfortunately. Heā€™d have gotten buried for that nowadays.
Really believe Deion could be a good coach, but right now theyā€™re getting that ass handed to them. SC State came prepared Jackson State did notā€¦ totally believe external ā€œnoiseā€is to blame.

Back
Top Bottom