2015 NFL Fantasy Football Sign Up

It should only take us an hour. I wouldn't even mind doing it DURING the Wiskey game. What about Sunday night, the 30th, at around 9?
I won't be able to that weekend, Friday through Sunday night. I could go Monday or Tuesday night though.... or any of the days leading up to the Wiskey game.... or really late tomorrow night after my other draft.

Alright I'll get it set up this evening and see what dates drafts are available. I'll try to snag tomorrow night at 9 CST if possible and everyone is good with that.

Also, still need emails from everyone besides Ard

Are we doing Yahoo or ESPN? If it's ESPN you already have several from the baseball league.
I can't figure out how to see the emails since the league has already started. I am assuming most have their emails "hidden" because when I go to try and email an individual person, it just has "send email" but will not disclose what the email address is.

Anyway, I have the league set up. Made a slight roster change with only 8 teams:

QB
QB
RB
RB
WR
WR
TE
Flex (RB/WR/TE)

DST

K

Bench (x7)

So basically 17 spots on the roster; no limit as to how many you can have at each position; two quaterbacks; standard scoring but with PPR; get registered/log in an check out the scoring for D/ST (point allotment for points and yards allowed).

Draft is tomorrow night, Tuesday 8/25 at 9 Central. Please let me know ASAP if this is a problem for anyone and we can try to change it. You just have to log on and be ready to go, shouldn't take more than an hour (I set it at 60 seconds per pick). I believe you can even draft from your smartphone now too.

I'm playing in a work league. Tried to talk them into a CFB league, but didn't work.

I never watch NFL... if one of you kind gentleman want to pm me one of your cheatsheets or where I could get a good list for free, I'd appreciate it.

I'm playing in a work league. Tried to talk them into a CFB league, but didn't work.

I never watch NFL... if one of you kind gentleman want to pm me one of your cheatsheets or where I could get a good list for free, I'd appreciate it.

Google Reddit Fantasy, and just look through the posts. On the first two pages there are some FANTASTIC resources for free.

Yeah I will, just waiting to see if anyone sends me a damn email... at this point, next person to send me their email between crcray, flash, and che gets in and the other two will have to hope that both send their emails in time to change to 10 person league.

Back
Top Bottom