2015 NFL Fantasy Football Sign Up

@TerryP you wanna join the fantasy nfl league?

The game has passed me by. :sarcasm:

I usually play golf every Sunday (if it isn't a fishing type of weekend) and normally will watch a few of the game from Saturday the following Sunday so when it comes to keeping up with the NFL ... I don't know where to find the time. I can tell you where a lot of the players in the NFL went to school, but telling you how they fared the preceding week? Unless it's highlighted—in A LOT of places—I wouldn't have a clue.

I do think it's a good idea to have this over on the football forum (perhaps the Professional Sports forum as well) so more people will see this thread. Feel free to bump it up the board if it falls down a few pages.

Thanks for thinking of me.

10 or 12 person league, depending on how many want to play; standard scoring (I can't remember if we did PPR last year or not?). The league will be hosted on ESPN.

Roster: QB, RB, RB, WR, WR, TE, Flex, K, D/ST, B, B, B, B, B, B

1) Pink
2) Barney
3) Rhino
4) Nate
5)
6)
7)
8)
9)
10)

If Needed:
11)
12)

Thunder and FRAcer signed up on Woolly, but can't remember if they made it over here or not, so I have not included them. If they are here, then two spots are reserved for each of them.
This is FRACer, I'm in. Of course. I just hate that I had to make an account to say so. You should have texted/emailed me, or even sent me a message on ESPN through the league.

I'll put the list together tonight. The thread is in a couple of forums so I have to go through each and not doing it on my phone while in court.

But go ahead and send me a PM with an email to send invites. Maybe be an 8 team league this year.

Alright so we have 8 people right now:

1) Pink
2) Barney
3) Nate
4) Fracer
5) Rhino
6) Slytown
7) Bamafan334
8) Flash

I'll give this through the weekend to see if anyone else signs up. Come Monday afternoon sometime, I'll set up the league and send the invites and we'll roll with 8 teams.

If we go with 8 teams, do yall want to keep 5 bench spots?

Do we want to do an online draft (where we need to find about 60-90 minutes we can all be on to draft) or do we want to do the woolly style draft on the message board (would need to be quick, like within 1 week, so I have time to enter the rosters before the season starts.... and with college about to start, time will be limited)?

Last, standard scoring non PPR or what? Personally, I like the standard scoring- .1 per yards rushing and receiving, 6 per TD, 1 point per 20 yards passing, 6 per TD pass, -2 for a turnover, +2 for your defense per turnover, and then whatever the default is for points given up, 5 for FGs 50 and over, 4 for FGs 40-49, 3 for all other FGs. I can go either way on PPR, although I rarely play it in my other leagues.

I definitely prefer PPR. Changes the way you draft. Changes players values. Plus, I think it is more fun during the season. Just me.

If we do standard, and their are only 8 teams, I vote for making it 2 QB. 1 normal QB slot, and a flex that is QB, RB, WR, TE. There are 20 legitimately decent QBs this year, would be a waste with 8 teams.

I prefer live online draft. I just can't do Wednesday night, can't skip when you are the youth pastor.

Do yall mean this Tuesday, as in 2 nights from now?

I can do it but it will be late... I've got a money league draft that night as well.

Otherwise I guess we would have to do it early in the week after the Wiskey game and before kickoff that following Thursday

Back
Top Bottom