| FTBL 2008-2009 Season

TerryP said:
ACL11190 said:
Do you guys think this will be another rebuidling year considering all of the young talent??....Or do you expect next year to be a strong season??

Was just wondering because without Hall, Brown, Gilbery etc it might be difficult next season.

I was also wondering if we have recruited a potential NT for next season???? Because NT is the base of the 3-4 defense really

We'll have to wait and see what Terrence Cody decides. He's a JUCO player we have on our list who is coming in at 6-5, 390. If we don't get him, we'll be relying on young players.

6'5 390? OMG that is huge!

He runs a 5.6/40 at that weight. Not fast but adequate for a noseguard. If he drops down to 350 he can probably squeeze that speed down to a 5.2/3...I would not want to get hit by a 350# man running a 5.2.

More important than 40 time (and more of a concern) is how quick he can get out of the blocks at that weight. Hopefully we will get to find out.

Bones82 said:
TerryP said:
ACL11190 said:
Do you guys think this will be another rebuidling year considering all of the young talent??....Or do you expect next year to be a strong season??

Was just wondering because without Hall, Brown, Gilbery etc it might be difficult next season.

I was also wondering if we have recruited a potential NT for next season???? Because NT is the base of the 3-4 defense really

We'll have to wait and see what Terrence Cody decides. He's a JUCO player we have on our list who is coming in at 6-5, 390. If we don't get him, we'll be relying on young players.

6'5 390? OMG that is huge!

Back
Top Bottom