| FTBL 2 Weeks Rest And On To Auburn.....................

Bama-Tee

Verified Member
It will be great to have the boys get a weeks rest before the Barner game. Get any nicked up players we have well and finish the season hopefully with our 13th National Championship.

RTR !!!!!!!!!
:ele

PyroNismo2000 said:
BAMA FANS SHOULD STORM THE FIELD AFTER WE WIN!

I sit at the 2nd row in the corner at section N. If everyone jumps... I will (while pumping 7 fingers in the air) :D . I thought we were going to jump the fence last year on the runback at the LSU game. :D

BAMA JAMMA said:
PyroNismo2000 said:

I sit at the 2nd row in the corner at section N. If everyone jumps... I will :D . I thought we were going to jump the fence last year on the runback at the LSU game. :D

If you Pyro I will!!!!

Number1TideFan19 said:
BAMA JAMMA said:
PyroNismo2000 said:

I sit at the 2nd row in the corner at section N. If everyone jumps... I will :D . I thought we were going to jump the fence last year on the runback at the LSU game. :D

If you Pyro I will!!!!

I'd settle for the loudest Rammer Jammer the planet has ever heard :lol:

ghice said:
Number1TideFan19 said:
BAMA JAMMA said:
PyroNismo2000 said:

If you Pyro I will!!!!

I'd settle for the loudest Rammer Jammer the planet has ever heard :lol:

We can sing it on the field to Tubbs along with "Nahnana Nahnana Hey Hey Hey goodbye!"

After the game all I want to do is relish it. I've already decided if we win I'll be one of the last to leave. I won't care about traffic; I won't care what time it is; I won't care about a whole lot. If we win I just want to appreciate the moment.

BamaDelta said:
After the game all I want to do is relish it. I've already decided if we win I'll be one of the last to leave. I won't care about traffic; I won't care what time it is; I won't care about a whole lot. If we win I just want to appreciate the moment.

Wanna help me in tackling Tommy?! :lol:

RollTide1980 said:
After the game I'm gonna tear down the goal posts at Legion Field. Lord knows UAB never will. lol

~Bryan
Thats funny right there! I tell you UAB is so bad! You don't even have to pay protection money on your car! They don't even bust windows anymore around the old gray l :lol: :lol: ady!

RollTide1980 said:
After the game I'm gonna tear down the goal posts at Legion Field. Lord knows UAB never will. lol

~Bryan
Thats funny right there! I tell you UAB is so bad! You don't even have to pay protection money on your car! They don't even bust windows anymore around the old gray lady! :lol: :lol:

UAB actually beat Tulane by more points than Bama did. :lol: :lol:

After we beat the Barn and I watch the Tubby "firing" presser, I'm gonna focus on UF. The winner of that game...claims the gold ring.

~Bryan

Back
Top Bottom