| FTBL 2 Weeks Rest And On To Auburn.....................

bamarooski said:
RollTide1980 said:
UAB actually beat Tulane by more points than Bama did. :lol: :lol:

After we beat the Barn and I watch the Tubby "firing" presser, I'm gonna focus on UF. The winner of that game...claims the gold ring.

~Bryan
So your point! :wink:

UAB is better. Simple as that.
Any team that gives up 70 points to Southern Miss, is clearly better than anyone. :lol: :lol:

~Bryan

We've beaten Auburn plenty of time folks, let's not even think about rushing the field. Savor the moment with the loudest Rammer Jammer you've ever yelled in your life...

Tider27 said:
We've beaten Auburn plenty of time folks, let's not even think about rushing the field. Savor the moment with the loudest Rammer Jammer you've ever yelled in your life...

We wouldn't.We're a better class of fan. Now the SECCG and/or the BCSCG might be a different story!

Number1TideFan19 said:
Tider27 said:

We wouldn't.We're a better class of fan. Now the SECCG and/or the BCSCG might be a different story!

If we beat UF in the GA Dome I'm gonna tear down every goal post I see. Junior High...High School...Junior College, etc. All goal posts!

I'll make a goal post in my yard, just to tear it down!

~Bryan

RollTide1980 said:
Number1TideFan19 said:
Tider27 said:

If we beat UF in the GA Dome I'm gonna tear down every goal post I see. Junior High...High School...Junior College, etc. All goal posts!

I'll make a goal post in my yard, just to tear it down!

~Bryan

Call or text me! I'll be there with ya man!

If we beat Auburn and UF and win the National Title I will be acting as if this team's been there before, cheering my heart out in excitement, but not tearing down any goals, or storming any fields. What classlessness it would be if that happens...*shakes head* I mean tearing down a goal post sounds really fun, but it also makes people go "wow they must not win often" when people are watching it on TV. That's the impression I get when I see it.

Colin said:
If we beat Auburn and UF and win the National Title I will be acting as if this team's been there before, cheering my heart out in excitement, but not tearing down any goals, or storming any fields. What classlessness it would be if that happens...*shakes head*

I'd like to see how you're acting if we actually win it all. :lol: You'll be chillin' with me...tearing down goal posts.

You're too young, so you can't fully remember what it feels like for a 'Bama team to have "been there before"...

I'll have class, like I hope we all should, but a huge parade will be in order.

I don't know what the future holds, but I do know national titles aren't passed out like free literature. If you win it...let it be known!

When we won it all in '92 I thought we'd win it again the following year. That was 15-16 years ago; and I'm still waiting.

~Bryan

Should we win the game, all we need to do is sing RJYH as loud as we can and applaud our team for a perfect regular season. Act like you been there before. Gotta guy at work that is a huge LSU fan. Guess what I said to him?...........nothing.

I knew someone might point out my age, and you do have a point. I guess I might be served better to say, I would HOPE that the goal posts would not be torn down, because of how unclassy it looks, nobody did it in 92 right? At the same time, I can't lie, I really would like to tear down a goal post or two, so the inner animal in me could possibly prevail in my in December (wont go to the iron bowl but I am going to SECCG)

Colin said:
I knew someone might point out my age, and you do have a point. I guess I might be served better to say, I would HOPE that the goal posts would not be torn down, because of how unclassy it looks, nobody did it in 92 right? At the same time, I can't lie, I really would like to tear down a goal post or two, so the inner animal in me could possibly prevail in my in December (wont go to the iron bowl but I am going to SECCG)

No goal post tearing down youngster. That S#*T is so Texas Tech! :lol:

BAMAFSTBACK said:
No goal post tearing down youngster. That S#*T is so Texas Tech! :lol:

To think of tearing down a goal post after a victory over the AuNecks is silly. For God's sake, they are AuNecks. It isn't like we will have accomplished any great feat, just getting back to normal basically. Why give them that respect and enjoyment to see us doing that?

For tearing down a goalpost after an SEC Champ game, I thought we had already won over 20 of those, what is the big deal?

Tear down goalposts after a NC? Why? How many of the other times did the 'Bama fans tear down goal posts after becoming champions?

Get real guys, we had a decade of "average", not below average football teams.

To hear some of you teenagers expressing yourselves, it would seem as if you are under the impression that Alabama is on par with Duke or Florida International or as BAmaFSTback stated, Texas Tech.

Nah, no storming the field...although it would look cool. It would make Auburn seem too special to themselves. :wink:

Just sing the LOUDEST Rammer Jammer and laugh at them all year long!!!

I was at the 92 NC game and it was a very loud walk from the stadium back to Bourbon street where it seemed every corner bar's live band was playing Sweet Home Alabama as loud as possible. Storming the field and tearing down goal posts is not what Alabama football is all about; the fans my age knew that in '92 even though most of us were 5 or 6 years old the last time Bama had won a NC. Act like we have been there before because we have more than any other team in the country.

Back
Top Bottom