You still think funnymaine is funny? He's blaming you!

Again, you got the wrong person. I have never been disrespectful to anyone in this group. You're the only one I've been disrespectful to because of your bitch personality. You're the one who keep responding to me.. You're the one who's acting like a bitch. so I told you I was done.. and yet you keep on and on ... That's facts. Have a good day and take care of that PMS you got going on.

Ha ha, wow, what a turd. Not the wrong guy, just go back and look at what you have said, I have. You have the nerve to say "he's a good guy", you met him twice, whoa, and all of a sudden you know him. He said something you agreed with while he put down a whole lot of people. Then someone comments against his remarks and all of a sudden he's a "MAGA hat wearing" yadda yadda and you put him down with words you're too scared to say. Geez, talk about a sissy.

I have been round and round with a number of people on this board, and so have others. @TerryP @It Takes Eleven @Sgt. Lincoln Osiris @JoseyWalesTheOutlaw @JoshB @ElephantStomp . We have all gotten into back and forths over the years. They have even all put me in my place a time or two when I was wrong. But the difference in them and you is they are all gentlemen and move on instead of being Grumpy Gus. I appreciate each of these guys for what they offer this board and all they do to keep content rolling and allowing opinions to flow.

@JoshB And @ElephantStomp have both private messaged me to handle our differences and I respect both of them for that and we are all good these days, while still even seeing eye to eye on everything. And that is great and keeps this board going. Two can disagree and still talk.

So to say I've been a angel wouldn't be truthful, but to say I'm not a good person isn't correct either. In the end, I don't give one damn what you personally think beacuse you're just another handle on a website I frequent, not someone that is respected like many others on this board. So you can keep slapping the keyboard, but just know you're not up to the level of any of these gentlemen that I have been round and round with before because your ego is bigger than the room and your little quips you keep rolling out without the guts to tag me simply shows that. Even with all that and this being said, I never wish harm or negativity on you, so have a Merry Christmas and Happy Holiday season.

Appreciate the tip. I'll see if I can find it around. I am not a rye drinker all the time, but when I want it nothing else will do.
To me, rye has an earthy quality that places it beyond bourbon in the continuum to scotch. Not a scotch guy, but I'm good with rye. There's a three-restaurant group in Atlanta (Ray's on The River, Ray's on Killer Creek and Ray's in the City) that uses Whistle Pig Rye in their old fashions, my wife likes those.

This has turned into a useful thread, but I don't think I can eat popcorn and drink bourbon, just not a pairing for me. I'm willing to try.

Now crow can be paired with anything...

@TerryP

Bud-light please...

You fly...i'll buy
My decoderizer for threads like this ...

p052b3b9.jpg

IMO when the racist or antisemitism card is thrown down it is just emotional crapola used to try and manipulate. I have been called both and am neither. Disagreeing with the programmed narrative is not either, it is merely disagreeing or questioning both of which were considered part of a healthy society at some point in my lifetime.
Destroying historical monuments because of manipulated emotions is the bastion of small minds and limited thinkers.
I would never consider destroying a statue or some art depicting St George of Fentynal.

IMO when the racist or antisemitism card is thrown down it is just emotional crapola used to try and manipulate. I have been called both and am neither. Disagreeing with the programmed narrative is not either, it is merely disagreeing or questioning both of which were considered part of a healthy society at some point in my lifetime.
Destroying historical monuments because of manipulated emotions is the bastion of small minds and limited thinkers.
I would never consider destroying a statue or some art depicting St George of Fentynal.
Okay, Kanye.

I'm glad you don't like me because you're a bitch. You've shown it over and over again. It's funny you call me the rudest person you've ever met and you don't know me. Plenty on here do and will say the exact opposite. You just don't like people telling you you're wrong, flat out. So yeah, keep being your ignorant self like you've shown. The fact you've gone after multiple good people and insinuated a few of them are certain words you're too cowardly to officially say just shows your lack of respect for other good people on here. I'm glad you're done responding, because I know you're too proud to make that a legit statement and you'll continue with your nonsense and continue to show yourself.

And you do respond to me, squirt. It's all in black and white.
He's a lib, so this is not unexpected.

Back
Top Bottom