You still think funnymaine is funny? He's blaming you!

15 minutes of fame. I enjoyed his videos but he alienated people he needs now there are consequences. To him it may be worth it if he really believes it but I suspect he got caught up in the emotions of the moment and did not think about that part of it. Pure speculation..

His shtick is well known. If the SEC does indeed pull the plug on football, what will he do...besides really fade into oblivion? If he wants to get his name out there again, he juuuuuuuuuuuuuust might want to find a way to explore a different avenue than instigating and denying.

Never cared for him.

No clue why he ever became so viral.

His "comedy" is milktoast, at best.

Yawn, at worst.
It became a "thing" for many. My brother would share them and tag all of us in them and it was kind of a shared family thing for us. I enjoyed him some for the first year, or at least part of it. But it got real tired real quick. I can say I never really laughed at them or watched one a second time. They are definitely that forgettable. I have never seen his actual comedy act, but I hear it is more meh than the videos.

Go into hibernation or something. Your posts over the last couple of months have been nothing but negative, combative, and worthless.
Sir, once again for the fourth time in recent months. You have me mixed up with wrong person... I don't know what meds you're taking, but you might want to take it up with your doctor because your memory is lacking these days. I've never been negative in this group and I don't know what weed you be smoking but whatever it is, it gotta be one hell of a weed.

Next thing I'll say this. I do not like you. You're a whole jackass and rudest person I've ever come in contact with. Everything you've said on this thread you've been nothing but argumentative and combative and doesn't know when to shut the !@#@$! up. You just don't know how. I feel sorry for anyone who has to deal with you on daily basis. There is a reason why I've muted you on several occasions. You're just another broken record who whines so much. I've never really come across anyone who claimed that they know what they're talking about but can't never back up their words.

As far as funnymanie, say what you want about his career but when you chose to attack a person for what they believe in... and only want what's best for people and folks like yall who complains about that are the same people who celebrates MAGA and you know what that's yall right but don't attack someone's belief especially when it has nothing to do with comedy.

So all in all... bamafan334.. kiss my ass. Don't respond to me like I don't respond to u.

I'm done with this topic, discussions or anything of such. Be blessed tonight.

Sir, once again for the fourth time in recent months. You have me mixed up with wrong person... I don't know what meds you're taking, but you might want to take it up with your doctor because your memory is lacking these days. I've never been negative in this group and I don't know what weed you be smoking but whatever it is, it gotta be one hell of a weed.

Next thing I'll say this. I do not like you. You're a whole jackass and rudest person I've ever come in contact with. Everything you've said on this thread you've been nothing but argumentative and combative and doesn't know when to shut the !@#@$! up. You just don't know how. I feel sorry for anyone who has to deal with you on daily basis. There is a reason why I've muted you on several occasions. You're just another broken record who whines so much. I've never really come across anyone who claimed that they know what they're talking about but can't never back up their words.

As far as funnymanie, say what you want about his career but when you chose to attack a person for what they believe in... and only want what's best for people and folks like yall who complains about that are the same people who celebrates MAGA and you know what that's yall right but don't attack someone's belief especially when it has nothing to do with comedy.

So all in all... bamafan334.. kiss my ass. Don't respond to me like I don't respond to u.

B4CF0E19-E302-4C3A-80C6-5D45415A6CC0.gif

A belief system whose effect is to destroy public property is a belief system that deserves critique.

I'm glad you don't like me because you're a bitch. You've shown it over and over again. It's funny you call me the rudest person you've ever met and you don't know me. Plenty on here do and will say the exact opposite. You just don't like people telling you you're wrong, flat out. So yeah, keep being your ignorant self like you've shown. The fact you've gone after multiple good people and insinuated a few of them are certain words you're too cowardly to officially say just shows your lack of respect for other good people on here. I'm glad you're done responding, because I know you're too proud to make that a legit statement and you'll continue with your nonsense and continue to show yourself.

And you do respond to me, squirt. It's all in black and white.

Can't really do beer with my gout, even with the medications. But I will take some popcorn and maybe a little Woodford Reserve Rye.
Maybe we need to take this to the other forum. 🙃 I insist on making popcorn in a pan, on the stove top—shake it and make it.

NOW...Woodford is good but I'm going to wait a few hours (contemplating pressure washing the driveway) before diving into any stronger in spite of a long night. And...well, I'm out.

A friend of mine, after the UofSC win over Clemson, bought me a bottle of Chicken Cock Rye and called it an early Christmas present. Recommended.

I'm glad you don't like me because you're a bitch. You've shown it over and over again. It's funny you call me the rudest person you've ever met and you don't know me. Plenty on here do and will say the exact opposite. You just don't like people telling you you're wrong, flat out. So yeah, keep being your ignorant self like you've shown. The fact you've gone after multiple good people and insinuated a few of them are certain words you're too cowardly to officially say just shows your lack of respect for other good people on here. I'm glad you're done responding, because I know you're too proud to make that a legit statement and you'll continue with your nonsense and continue to show yourself.

Again, you got the wrong person. I have never been disrespectful to anyone in this group. You're the only one I've been disrespectful to because of your bitch personality. You're the one who keep responding to me.. You're the one who's acting like a bitch. so I told you I was done.. and yet you keep on and on ... That's facts. Have a good day and take care of that PMS you got going on.

Back
Top Bottom