| FTBL You know what feels good?

G

To look up at the Countdown to Kickoff ticker and see:

2 days 2 hours and 56 minutes untill ALABAMA FOOTBALL!!!!

:wink:

Who is ready? If your not...you're not bleeding crimson folks.

I could run through a wall right now I am so excited!

I might even get a little misty when those Crimson jerseys take the field for the first time under Head Coach Nick Saban.

.....I always get a little misty when that happens the first game of the season. NO TEARS mind you...just a profound sense of pride, respect and excitement. It is almost more than I can take!

Roll Tide!!!!!!!

Swamptick said:

I might even get a little misty when those Crimson jerseys take the field for the first time under Head Coach Nick Saban.

.....I always get a little misty when that happens the first game of the season. NO TEARS mind you...just a profound sense of pride, respect and excitement. It is almost more than I can take!

Roll Tide!!!!!!!

Honest to God, my wife tears up each year the first time they play the Traditions video on the jumbo tron during pre-game. Which has a lot to do with why I married her! :D

Wiseace615 said:
Swamptick said:

Roll Tide!!!!!!!

Honest to God, my wife tears up each year the first time they play the Traditions video on the jumbo tron during pre-game. Which has a lot to do with why I married her! :D

i think we all need to find a girl like that lol. but yea i dont think ive been this excited about a season to start in a long time. ROLL TIDE!

Swamptick said:

Roll Tide!!!!!!!

I cry every year first game! I just get so excited! ROLL TIDE!

Back
Top Bottom