| FTBL You guys want something to laugh at?

BAMA JAMMA said:
Yeah couldn't make it out real good plus I was too busy laughing :lol:

I'll go edit my original post so nobody flames me for saying it was someone from here cool8).

Who cares? Let the barners think it was us. If it was someone from here I wouldn't lose too much sleep over it. I was just trying to get the facts straight is all.

Having said that,....I'm calling in next week. :lol: :wink:

Well, normally I would of left it there but I didn't want to spread misinformation if it wasn't true. You know some people like to take off and run with stuff like that these days on the net :lol: . Then again like you say, who cares?! They deserve everything blowing up at them for all the crap we had to go thru with them.

Damn chop. Now I can't sleep because you had to go post the link and it made me laugh way past my bedtime for work tomorrow. I'll be hearing babies crying in my sleep now. Then wake up only to laugh some more :lol:

I'll be listening for your call next weekend :lol:. Be sure to give a shout out :lol: a$#

Am I the only one who found it ironic that the barner radio hosts were crying foul over the Bama callers?

I mean...Alabama radio the past 8 years has featured more barner callers than Bama callers. If Bama fans are kicking them while they are down, it is because we learned from the best the barn had to offer!

BAMA JAMMA said:
Well, normally I would of left it there but I didn't want to spread misinformation if it wasn't true. You know some people like to take off and run with stuff like that these days on the net :lol: . Then again like you say, who cares?! They deserve everything blowing up at them for all the crap we had to go thru with them.

Damn chop. Now I can't sleep because you had to go post the link and it made me laugh way past my bedtime for work tomorrow. I'll be hearing babies crying in my sleep now. Then wake up only to laugh some more :lol:

I'll be listening for your call next weekend :lol:. Be sure to give a shout out :lol: a$#

You mean, like the barn fans?

My bad. If you were talking about the barn you would have said that, "You know how some people like to fabricate info and try to perpetuate it on the airwaves/internet in the hope that they can bring down a LOI on an opposing program."

Yeah, that worked for UT too.

Just listen to how depressed these people sound... I loved the fake Barner call in... Most of their "fans" who are calling in aren't really fans at all. It seems like since they're having one bad year half these people want to jump ship. Thats why they make corny threads like "I believe in Auburn and LOVE IT!" on their forums after they lose games.

Back
Top Bottom