| FTBL Yesterdays game

Kirk Van de Graaff

Gravity Checker
Staff
I know it was Western Carolina and all, but let me ask yall this.

Was it refreshing to see all those players getting reps? I really feel like we are in good hands now, we have a Coach. I dont care what the outcome is for this year, I believe we will go bowling. I really feel good about our direction. Give these coaches we have another year and who knows how good we will be. This year is just the start. I feel 8 to 9 wins. I want Auburn!!!!!!!!!

I agree i didn't know what to think when i looked at the stats and saw that we had 12 different receivers that caught the ball. I think he played most everybody

BigAl said:
I agree i didn't know what to think when i looked at the stats and saw that we had 12 different receivers that caught the ball. I think he played most everybody

Big Al my buddy, like I said, I know it was WCU, but man ole man it feels good to have a team coached as well as they are getting coached now. 12 different recievers, who would of thunk it? :lol:

I said before the game that if we played sound and didn't look sloppy I'd take it. Little did I know that we would get what we got. One thing that stood out to me immediately was the way the defense tackled. How many helmets did you see come off?
Bama66 ,by next year we will have a definitive identity. This team looks very diferent from the teams of the last few years. I know it's who we played but the little things I noticed makes me excited about the direction we are headed.
Also watching some of the other teams we will play this year, I think our chances are good against our opponents in conference. It's early but encouraging.
ROLL TIDE!!!!!

I liked the last drive when the o-line was stacked with freshmen and they were blowing holes open right and left. Vlachos threw a couple of blocks that were awesome!

Here are a couple pics.

mustinmcclainhit500x808jn2.jpg

zknightnv4.jpg

granthallcelebrateql3.jpg

Back
Top Bottom