| FTBL Wingnut poppin' off at the mouth again...

Tubby never talks smack like that before the season. Must be feeling the pressure.

How many players from the state of Alabama do you and Alabama typically go head-to-head on each year?
Tuberville: I'd say five or six, and we pretty much dominated them for the last eight years. And then last year, Nick came in and did a good job on Julio (Jones) and the kid from Gadsden (Jerrell Harris). You'll normally go 50-50. There will be a few more kids that grow up Alabama fans, but we get our share. A lot of these kids leave the state, too. But we go to Georgia and get kids to come here. I don't think the loyalties in the different states are there as much as they used to be.

Last 8 years? Let's look at the last 3.

2006 In-State recruits
Top 5 recruits
Alabama - 3
Auburn - 1
Louisville -1
Top 10 recruits
Alabama - 4
Auburn - 5

2007 In-State recruits
Top 5 recruits
Alabama -3
Auburn -1
LSU - 1
Top 10 recruits
Alabama - 4
Auburn - 4
LSU - 2

2008 In-State recruits
Top 5
Alabama - 5
Top 10
Alabama - 7
Florida - 2
Clemson - 1
Auburn - 0
Top 15
Alabama - 11
Auburn - 1

Forgetting the 08 class (lord knows Tubby wants to), the two years prior, best AU could argue for was a draw, but crimson glasses removed, Alabama edged them out for in-state recruits.

shipley00 said:
Tubby never talks smack like that before the season. Must be feeling the pressure.

How many players from the state of Alabama do you and Alabama typically go head-to-head on each year?
Tuberville: I'd say five or six, and we pretty much dominated them for the last eight years. And then last year, Nick came in and did a good job on Julio (Jones) and the kid from Gadsden (Jerrell Harris). You'll normally go 50-50. There will be a few more kids that grow up Alabama fans, but we get our share. A lot of these kids leave the state, too. But we go to Georgia and get kids to come here. I don't think the loyalties in the different states are there as much as they used to be.

TUBBY SHUT THE HECK UP!!!

You wanna see dominate?
Come to the IRON BOWL!!! Were we will dominate the game and your..... :D

Let's just see who has the best team in 2 years going forward. :D
Heck.....we may not even have to wait that long!?

Tubs reminds me of the person that is getting ready to leave or people that are getting ready to split...kinda starts opening up a bit more. What your seeing is the real classless smart ass that he his. BTW......is he now vested in the State Retirement System?

Back
Top Bottom