| FTBL Wilson still confident in BAMA's offense

As far as passing game problems, I think your's pale in comparison to the problems we have moving the ball through the air. JPW can make plays and if your O line gives him some protection, he has the ability to pick apart our secondary. I just hope our front line on D can pressure him enough to cause him to make a few mistakes that we can take advantage of.

King-Tusk said:
As far as passing game problems, I think your's pale in comparison to the problems we have moving the ball through the air. JPW can make plays and if your O line gives him some protection, he has the ability to pick apart our secondary. I just hope our front line on D can pressure him enough to cause him to make a few mistakes that we can take advantage of.

Good post, and welcome to the site. I gotta say, the Smoking Baby avatar is cracking me up! :lol:

King-Tusk said:
Thanks Wiseace. Some Bama fans have been on our board and have been extremely nice so I decided to check out this site. I use the lil Smoker as my avatar on all the boards I'm on.

I remember seeing it on the other board, now as well. You guys have a very good site over there BTW. I'll definitely be dropping in from time to time. It's good to have you here.

Back
Top Bottom