| FTBL Will Bama win their last 2 games?

Will Bama win their last 2 games?

• No. Brace yourself for an embarrassing finish! They're going to finish the regular season 0-2 and lo

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • They'll split them and beat LSU on the road and lose to Auburn at home.

• They'll split them and lose to LSU on the road and turn things around to beat Auburn to avoid 5 loss

• Total voters
Really, MSU has come on here lately and Croom would love nothing more that to come to BDS and pull off a victory, MSU will be a tough game and at the beginning of the season, I would of never thought I would be saying that, hell FIU may be a tough game, we all thought Duke would be a cupcake and all of the second and third stringers would get some PT and the starters would get some time off, well I'm not going into this game thing that, even if FIU is down 16 players. But my 2 cents, Bama won't beat LSU, and if the offense cannot get it together AU gives us the thumb up the arse.

I can't even go there right now. :(

I'm only worried about Auburn because it just makes me sick this whole fingers/thumb thing...classless!

I'm with Randy. Actually I'm with Barney. :wink: Beat FIU first then Miss. State then talk about LSU and AU.

As bad as we've played at times I just don't see MSU hanging with us for more than.......3 minutes.

Seriously, this MSU team can't stand up to us. Yeah they have some talented players but too few of them to really make a difference in the end IMHO.

porkchop said:
As bad as we've played at times I just don't see MSU hanging with us for more than.......3 minutes.

Seriously, this MSU team can't stand up to us. Yeah they have some talented players but too few of them to really make a difference in the end IMHO.

And thats putting it nicely. :wink:

It's a slap in the face to the University and the team to think MSU will stand a great chance in this one. I can see them AT MOST being in the game at half time, but that team has NOTHING on us!!

We should lose to LSU on the road. No matter how low everyone feels and how low our players might get....we will beat Auburn this year. It's our year...plain and simple...end of story.

We're NOT going to beat LSU or AU. FIU and MSU are probably wins IF the team tries.

You're right about the bulldogs. They might just beat Bama.

Look at Bama's first game and tell me they've made progress.

Why does a team STAY the same week after week???????

Problem with the players????

Attitudes????

Coaching?????

Combination of all of the above????????

One thing's for sure: THEY AIN'T MOVIN FORWARD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I think we've showed the coaching staff some infinite f'n patience.

This team has improved on defense, drastically, but the offense..eh well..against the worse teams we win.

Against the good teams we're struggling to put up 200 yards of offense.

That is PATHETIC.

Shula is a good recruiter, but its time for him to hire and offensive coordinator and actually let him call the plays.

There is a lot we can do in pro style offense.

I wonder how much it would take to hire Cutcliffe away from Tennessee??

If it took half a million, do it. He's an excellent O-C and QB Coach.

Time for Shula to learn how to just be the CEO of the team and let go of so much of the Xs and Os.

Ih8Vols said:

Cutcliffe's base salary is $275,000. He's in the first year of a two-year deal. Personally, I think the only way he would come to Bama would be as a head coach.

reger60 said:
Ih8Vols said:

Cutcliffe's base salary is $275,000. He's in the first year of a two-year deal. Personally, I think the only way he would come to Bama would be as a head coach.

A 45% pay raise is a good way to make folks over come their pride.

Ih8Vols said:
reger60 said:
Ih8Vols said:

A 45% pay raise is a good way to make folks over come their pride.

Unless Cutcliffe can get in at Right OT & block I could care less. We need better O-line play(ers). A Smith was a big step in the right direction. We just need some more.

Think about it for a sec, O-Line play is what makes a offense click in the red zone. They give great run blocking to run off tackles & sweeps but they also give the QB more time to throw allowing the WR's to get open in the cramped space of the Red Zone. It is that simple, we need better O-line play(ers).

Back
Top Bottom