| FTBL Will Bama beat Vandy

will Bame beat Vandy

• Total voters
I know Vandy will be decent this year blah, blah, blah but I think Bama will be the better teak and will come out with a close win. I think Arkansas is a much tougher opponent personally.

I'm hoping it won't be as close as last year. A close game at halftime is the only thing I hope the Commodores will have to cheer about. :roll:

I think Vandy game is enough dangerous. They haven't our team's overall talent, but they have great players at both sides of the field like Earl Bennet or Jonathan Goff (I like this guy, he's a beast) and they have a lot of returning players (16 exactly, I remember) with a lot of experience too. Last season, the game at Tuscaloosa already was hard, and this season in Knoxville could be too, but this year we're going to be better coached and guided at the sideline and, I think, we'll have a better team too. Not doubt, we're gonna to win Vandy but it could be in a close and a hard game... :roll:

RTR

firestorm said:
I think Vandy game is enough dangerous. They haven't our team's overall talent, but they have great players at both sides of the field like Earl Bennet or Jonathan Goff (I like this guy, he's a beast) and they have a lot of returning players (16 exactly, I remember) with a lot of experience too. Last season, the game at Tuscaloosa already was hard, and this season in Knoxville could be too, but this year we're going to be better coached and guided at the sideline and, I think, we'll have a better team too. Not doubt, we're gonna to win Vandy but it could be in a close and a hard game... :roll:

RTR

We play Vandy at Neyland this year? :p

Lenny Kozlowski said:
firestorm said:

RTR

:lol:

Lenny Kozlowski said:
firestorm said:

RTR

OK man, Nashville... sorry, it's a slip-up... don't forgive?. :lol:

RTR

Back
Top Bottom