| FTBL Will Bama beat Tennessee

will Bame beat Tennessee

• Total voters
I am calling it like this guys. We go undefeated this year and National Champs hands down no contest. If you are going to dream about this upcoming season, you may as well dream big.

Tennessee has beaten us a few times in the past several years when the difference came down to coaching. That won't happen now. I can certainly see us beating them this season, especially since the game is at home. I like our chances against them better than I do against FSU, UGA, LSU, or the Barn.

Porterhouse said:
Tennessee has beaten us a few times in the past several years when the difference came down to coaching. That won't happen now. I can certainly see us beating them this season, especially since the game is at home. I like our chances against them better than I do against FSU, UGA, LSU, or the Barn.

Took the words right out of my mouth. Coaching, IMO has been the difference in recent years. A great defense in 05' is the only reason we haven't lost 4 in a row.

We have a great chance to get the W in Tuscaloosa this year.

Porterhouse said:

What he said.

coaching no doubt will be huge, but i also think the development in big games by john parker will be HUGE for this game, there are now big time expectations for this team and whether its right or wrong, alot of those expectations fall on the shoulders of the QB. but i think he will have a break out year, he is now the unquestioned leader of this team.

rammajamma said:
I am calling it like this guys. We go undefeated this year and National Champs hands down no contest. If you are going to dream about this upcoming season, you may as well dream big.
;tr

Porterhouse said:

I agree that coaching is vital, however on the field it comes down to execution! It is this fact which I feel makes the coaching staff look impressive.

Being at home I do feel that with this regime and the home field advantage those are the keys to victory.

Back
Top Bottom