| FTBL Why I want LSU to beat Ohio State...

i got to reasons in that game to cheer the buckeyes,
number 1 is not cheering for lsu as an rival and second is the kinda natural support of the buckeyes as a browns fan, eventhough i usually dun care too much about em.

LSU is not a very good team with Lester coaching. Anybody can win a National Championship and it doesn't mean didly squat. Even if you win it, you will get penalized way more than Ohio State! If you had a good coach you wouldn't get penalized so much. Saban is the greatest coach ever as you will see one day in the future!

How the hell can you pull for tOSU? If you live in the south you pull for LSU. What is wrong with you people? Why don't you people go pull for the Yankees and the Patriots as well?

McTider said:
LSU is not a very good team with Lester coaching. Anybody can win a National Championship and it doesn't mean didly squat. Even if you win it, you will get penalized way more than Ohio State! If you had a good coach you wouldn't get penalized so much. Saban is the greatest coach ever as you will see one day in the future!

You sound intelligent.

GoodScotch said:
McTider said:

You sound intelligent.

GoodScotch vs. McTider. I smell a clan feud brewing in the Highlands. :D

braveheart.jpg

It Takes Eleven said:
GoodScotch said:
McTider said:

You sound intelligent.

GoodScotch vs. McTider. I smell a clan feud brewing in the Highlands. :D

braveheart.jpg

:lol:

Tim, there's actually an Highland Village, Highland Subdivison, and Highland Road in Baton Rouge. :D

I've said it before...I would have rather lost to the NC than to an LSU team that loses to ARKANSAS, edges Tennessee, and then gets drummed by OSU. We look better if they win.

Further, down the road it would be difficult to be seen as being better that OSU if they win. If LSU wins, we can prove it on the field every November.

LBS said:
I've said it before...I would have rather lost to the NC than to an LSU team that loses to ARKANSAS, edges Tennessee, and then gets drummed by OSU. We look better if they win.

Further, down the road it would be difficult to be seen as being better that OSU if they win. If LSU wins, we can prove it on the field every November.

I suspect if LSU wins the sports talking heads will talk about two losses, 5 games being very close, etc.

Bones82 said:
BamaDelta said:
Bones82 said:
Why don't you people go pull for the Yankees and the Patriots as well?

Actually I do. :)

Sad.

No, not at all. What was sad was the notion that Alabama fans should pull for any team from the South that is playing a team from the North because they are from the South. Hell, I could make a great argument for why a person should pull for the Patriots simply based on our coach's history with their HC.

I don't give a rats ass about what any team from the SEC does this year in a bowl game. With one exception, and that's Georgia.

Do you honestly think there were very many people that were LSU fans that were actually pulling for Alabama this year?

Just because I'm from the South, that means I should hope that Auburn and UT wins as well?

BamaDelta said:
LBS said:
If LSU wins, we can prove it on the field every November.

No offense LBS, but we haven't been able to do that since 2002. So, that gives me no incentive to pull for LSU right now.

No offense Ma'am, but it sounds like you are not looking for that trend to turn around real fast like I am.

Recruiting wise, the NC game will virtually no impact on our recruitment and the quality of our coaching...thus it can not hurt us and our future...so let them win it. It will make us look better and OSU look worse.

If LSU wins it just makes the SEC look that much stronger, which by the way, we are a part of. I hate LSU as much as the next person, like bickering brothers, corndogs or not they are still family.

I hate to pull for LSU but I have to go SEC over (the incorrectly named) Big 10. I can stomach cheering for LSU better than I could had it been Aubarn or UcheaT.

bear facts said:
CrimsonPirate said:
since I have a bunch of corndog friends. :D

All the more reason I'm pulling for tOSU. My corndog friends and relatives are getting a little too full for their sticks.

Listening to them you would think they invented the NC. :roll:

I'm ready for Les(s) to begin his Mike Archer imitation.

And don't really want to wait until September to watch it start.

Don't sweat it too long. How much longer do you all think Les can win with Saban's kids? They'll get knocked off their pedestal.

I'm still for LSU winning. I absolutely can't stand OSU or the little 10 either.

Bones82 said:
How the hell can you pull for tOSU? If you live in the south you pull for LSU. What is wrong with you people? Why don't you people go pull for the Yankees and the Patriots as well?

While I don't agree with the "pull for any team in the south" attitude, I do have to admit that I strongly dislike the Yankees and the Patriots. I would rather pull for the Devil Rays and the Raiders. ;pu

I'm really getting sick of the Wee 10 getting as much press as they do simply because 9 million people go to each school. oHIo State will get their a$$ handed to them right proper.

Oh-high-ohhhh State is the most undeserving team to be playing for a national championship since Hilliary Clinton had any semblance of good looking wheels...

Outlaw said:
Bones82 said:

While I don't agree with the "pull for any team in the south" attitude, I do have to admit that I strongly dislike the Yankees and the Patriots. I would rather pull for the Devil Rays and the Raiders. ;pu

Outlaw... When you see the innocent look of a child in the prescence of the Super Bowl Champion New England Patriots and see all of the love being shown... You can't help but be embraced by their purity and kindred spirit... You are a fan who we would embrace in the Patriots Legion... Welcome my brother!

Back
Top Bottom