| FTBL Who's the new #4

rammerjammer said:
Yes it is Marquis Maze. I do remember an article in the B'ham news and it is the kid from Tarrant. He is small like Pro, but was highly recruited by several D1 schools. I know UcheaT wanted him pretty bad.

It pretty much killed UT last year when we got this kid. He was very very high on their list!

Yes, Maze has taken #4. My dad works at Tarrant High School and said that they clocked all of the kids on the team and Marquis was the fastest kid on the team. I'm hoping that they have him returning kicks this year. His acceleration from a dead stop is unbelievable.

JSLayton said:
Yes, Maze has taken #4. My dad works at Tarrant High School and said that they clocked all of the kids on the team and Marquis was the fastest kid on the team. I'm hoping that they have him returning kicks this year. His acceleration from a dead stop is unbelievable.
Javier Arenas has already locked that spot

CrimsonBeav said:
JSLayton said:

Not according to Coach Saban.

bamafan4ever said:
CrimsonBeav said:
JSLayton said:

I think it would be a bad mistake if he is not returning kicks. I saw that they were giving Simeon some reps at returner and I have to say after 2005 I don't ever want to see #2 back deep to return.

CrimsonBeav said:
bamafan4ever said:
CrimsonBeav said:
JSLayton said:

I think it would be a bad mistake if he is not returning kicks. I saw that they were giving Simeon some reps at returner and I have to say after 2005 I don't ever want to see #2 back deep to return.

u realize theres gonna be 2 back to return kickoffs right? Arenas is the Punt Retuner, no doubt but im sure Maze is gonna have a shot to challenge Terry Grant for the other Kickoff Return spot.

porkchop said:
tidenumber1 said:
rammerjammer said:
Yes it is Marquis Maze. I do remember an article in the B'ham news and it is the kid from Tarrant. He is small like Pro, but was highly recruited by several D1 schools. I know UcheaT wanted him pretty bad.

Now they will say he sucks and they never wanted him. :lol:

No, that's what AU says when they lose one.

True. UT will claim that we paid to have him come to Bama.

Back
Top Bottom