| FTBL Who will take the first snap at QB Saturday at USF?

Who takes first snap at QB Saturday?

• Total voters
But believe when folks says he did improve. He didn't do real bad... Cumulative of things that happened such as bad snaps, poor ol play and RB blocking issues... Have to take all of those into account and understand it's not all on Milroe. I actually think Milroe will redeem his poor okay at some point.

I said the same thing and got scolded for it. This was a legit team effort, not one damn guy. Sure, he gave them one pick on a very short field, but Ewers still threw for a ton of yards over the entire game on 11 (20 including subs) other players.

Milroe can beat the other teams with his arms and legs. Problem is Milroe can beat his team with his arms and legs.

The guy doesn't have the mental ability to be a high level QB. He could stay 5 years at Bama but he is what he will be. The only question is what does Bama actually have behind him.

Milroe can beat the other teams with his arms and legs. Problem is Milroe can beat his team with his arms and legs.

The guy doesn't have the mental ability to be a high level QB. He could stay 5 years at Bama but he is what he will be. The only question is what does Bama actually have behind him.

I think some fans are under the impression that it’s Tua 2.0 waiting in the wings, and they're going to need to readjust their expectations a bit. Supposedly though, Buchner is being prepared as if he's the starter... something that hasn't happened until this week. We shall see soon enough.

If this is the case, does this send the message to the team that the decision has been made to move on? At the least it puts in their minds the coaches have doubts about Milroe. Do you have to rip the bandaid off at this point?

You’re probably looking too deep into it. I think the message is, ‘we have to make sure we have the best guy for this offense’ and they need to find out sooner rather than later. Whether Buchner starts or not, he should be playing a good bit based on his reps this week.

Last thing on Milroe that I’ll say, if people think changing QB will all of a sudden make this team a world beater they’re plain ass stupid.

Change QBs 10 times, doesn’t change the soft ass defense nor does it change the overpowered soft ass OL plain and simple.

People acting like had any other QB been in the UT game we would’ve won, which respectfully is absolute bullshit. Milroe gave us the lead in the 4th and Texas marched right down the field like there wasn’t a defense on the field

Back
Top Bottom