| FTBL Who do you want to beat the most?

Who do you want to beat the most and why?

• Those other Tigers (LSU)

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Mountain folk from Knox-vegas

• Flawda

• Ogre Miss

• Croom's Travelling Side Show

• The Rainbow Coalition (UH Rainbow Warriors)

• Hooston Nutt's band of merry men

• other

• Total voters
Has to be Auburn. Main team we have to beat. I would trade a Hawaii first game lost for a Auburn win at the end of the season.

It's about winning the state back from the Junior College down south a little.

Yeah I think under the circumstances it has to be AU. As bad as I hate losing to the likes of the Vols we have to beat Auburn this year. If not then Shula gets thrown under a microscope of pressure that may or may not be warrented. The fact is, there are people in the BAMA family that would throw Shula to the wolves for a one-loss season if the loss came to AU.

porkchop said:
Yeah I think under the circumstances it has to be AU. As bad as I hate losing to the likes of the Vols we have to beat Auburn this year. If not then Shula gets thrown under a microscope of pressure that may or may not be warrented. The fact is, there are people in the BAMA family that would throw Shula to the wolves for a one-loss season if the loss came to AU.

I have had about enough from my friends who are Barn people, so this game the most. Also for my pleasure I would love for them to lose their first game against Wash St. They all keep talking about that will be the start of their next undefeated season. I would love for those dreams of theirs to faulter right off the bat.

I voted UcheaT. I live here...when they win, it's total hell. So, I can't stand them. I can deal with Auburn b/c I don't live there and I don't experience that rivalry except one week a year. For me, the UcheaT rivalry is 365 days a year. It sucks listenin' to 'em...although last year was pretty SWEEET b/c they were all depressed and stuff and didn't run their mouths as much. HAHA

While I hate losing to the Barn and want to beat them at all costs, there is just something about the Volun-f-in'-queers that makes my blood boil and gets under my skin completely. Maybe it is that I deal with more of them in this area than barners, I don't know, but if Tutorsee lost every game in every sport from here until eternity I would have absolutely no problem with that. My feelings would not be hurt if something happened to disband the athletic program entirely. Don't get me wrong, I want Tubby to take his thumb and shove it where the sun don't shine, and the Barn is a crucial opponent this year. It is absolutely a must win. I am pulling for a woodshed whippin' on both! :twisted:

I voted Tennessee too. Their fans are so obnoxious and unrealistic about their team. Heck, last season when the Vols had three losses, their goofy fans were still calling into the Nashville sports talk shows figuring out all of the "if Florida loses to so-and-so and we beat so-and-so we still have a shot at the National Championship."

Tennessee fans really make me wanna puke. I hate all that dreamcycle-color clothing too.

I havn't met alot of Vol fans...and maybe thats why I didn't vote for them first. But living in the same state to a team that beats us means alot to me. I grew up with so many Auburn fans and have literally fought some of them :lol: . I honestly don't see a bigger excuse then Auburn...I mean come on folks...its Auburn. They must be beaten this year.

funny I was talking to wifey about this last night.. definatly the barn... I don't wanna be one of those... "we can loose every game and beat auburn and have a successful season" but I'm leaning more and more that way this year..... although I wouldn't mind winning them all :D:D

I

voted uf but then again I should of went barner route I gotta get this damn avatar off my name it makes me sick everytime I come here and see me with a cow-poly avatar.....

In reality terms gaterds is a must because of the recruiting aspect, BAMA has found a link into florida for recruiting and we gotta show that we are the better choice beating the barn is personal and for bragging rights but whether they wanna admit it or not without sanctions NO WAY they win four in a row...

Re: I

WYTBOYZ said:
voted uf but then again I should of went barner route I gotta get this damn avatar off my name it makes me sick everytime I come here and see me with a cow-poly avatar.....

In reality terms gaterds is a must because of the recruiting aspect, BAMA has found a link into florida for recruiting and we gotta show that we are the better choice beating the barn is personal and for bragging rights but whether they wanna admit it or not without sanctions NO WAY they win four in a row...

Why not? It's been done before. 1986-1989. No sanctions then.

No doubt about it, the Barners has to burn this year. It has nothing to do w/ CMS job security & it's not that my disgust for UT is any less but everything to do w/ the fact that it has been 4 years in a row & we've become perceived as the lesser opponent seeing how we haven't put 4 years in a row on them for atleast 20+ years ;sh !

Crimson&WhiteGecko said:
No doubt about it, the Barners has to burn this year. It has nothing to do w/ CMS job security & it's not that my disgust for UT is any less but everything to do w/ the fact that it has been 4 years in a row & we've become perceived as the lesser opponent seeing how we haven't put 4 years in a row on them for atleast 20+ years ;sh !

Amen, brotha!!

Re: I

Tigrinum Major said:
WYTBOYZ said:

Why not? It's been done before. 1986-1989. No sanctions then.

Sorry I meant to say 5 with this year included good catch TM not that I like it any better but your right my mind was thinking 5 but my finger said 4 sorry....

Back
Top Bottom