| FTBL Who do you want to beat the most?

Who do you want to beat the most and why?

• Those other Tigers (LSU)

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Mountain folk from Knox-vegas

• Flawda

• Ogre Miss

• Croom's Travelling Side Show

• The Rainbow Coalition (UH Rainbow Warriors)

• Hooston Nutt's band of merry men

• other

• Total voters
Even with the barners getting a little high and mighty, I said UT. I have a deep seated hatred for anything and everything that is associated with Phatimus Foolmer. I know Auburn is supposed to be our biggest rival, but as long as he is head coach at UT, I do not want to lose to them again. I hate 'em, I hate em' and I hate em'. AND when you get right down to it, most Auburn fans are easier to tolerate than most UT fans. UT sux (and blows).

RTR
BamaSon25

BamaSon25 said:
Even with the barners getting a little high and mighty, I said UT. I have a deep seated hatred for anything and everything that is associated with Phatimus Foolmer. I know Auburn is supposed to be our biggest rival, but as long as he is head coach at UT, I do not want to lose to them again. I hate 'em, I hate em' and I hate em'. AND when you get right down to it, most Auburn fans are easier to tolerate than most UT fans. UT sux (and blows).

RTR
BamaSon25

AMEN!!! I agree 110%.

Oh come on. Auburn all the way. I can't stand the "fear the thumb" crap they have going. That makes me sick everytime I hear it. I would give up three or more losses to other teams next season for a W over Allbarn. Geez I'm getting mad just typing this...

Re: I

WYTBOYZ said:
Tigrinum Major said:
WYTBOYZ said:
voted uf but then again I should of went barner route I gotta get this damn avatar off my name it makes me sick everytime I come here and see me with a cow-poly avatar.....

In reality terms gaterds is a must because of the recruiting aspect, BAMA has found a link into florida for recruiting and we gotta show that we are the better choice beating the barn is personal and for bragging rights but whether they wanna admit it or not without sanctions NO WAY they win four in a row...

Why not? It's been done before. 1986-1989. No sanctions then.

Sorry I meant to say 5 with this year included good catch TM not that I like it any better but your right my mind was thinking 5 but my finger said 4 sorry....
Just to be accurate, 5 has happened also, wayyyyy back in the day. That is our longest streak against you.

Auburn first, no doubt. I definately fear the thumb! But Florida is up there too. I'm so dang sick of hearing how great Meyer is, and how Florida's gonna be a contender this year. Also, to rub Tebow's nose in it would be nice.

Hmmm, any guess what team I voted for? :wink:

Seriously I need to have a pow-wow with 14 of you last count. While I do hate UT and Florida we beat them last year. Yeh, I want to do it again but c'mon. Beating AU in Bryant-Denny this year....it wouldn't get any better. I could live with a mediocre season this year (yes, you read it right here) as long as we beat Auburn.

Focus people :)

DirtyDave said:
Crimson&WhiteGecko said:
No doubt about it, the Barners has to burn this year. It has nothing to do w/ CMS job security & it's not that my disgust for UT is any less but everything to do w/ the fact that it has been 4 years in a row & we've become perceived as the lesser opponent seeing how we haven't put 4 years in a row on them for atleast 20+ years ;sh !

Amen, brotha!!

And another amen from the choir. Preach on.:D

Gotta go with Green Acres ( the BOOGS ) this year .Can't stand the Vols, but we did win last year. Hey, why don't we go for a matched set and beat those other Tigers this year as well?!!

We need to beat Tennessee. Not just a close game tha could go either way, but beat them bad. I mean a real a$$ whoopin. They will not get the polint until this happens. A win againds Auburn would be awsome. extremly awsome but beating Tennessee in a game that is not even close would be the one of the greatest things in Alabama football history.

Back
Top Bottom