| FTBL Which teams suck?

bamatommy

It's obvious that Michigan and Notre Dame suck. Auburn doesn't look very good. Any other teams that you think suck?

Please explain your answer.

Michigan---they lost to Appy State. We all know that. But yesterday they lost another home game. Oregon beat them like red-headed step-children.

Notre Dame got routed yesterday by Penn State. The previous week they got pounded by Georgia Tech.

Auburn lost to South Florida, and they are very lucky they didn't lose to Kansas State. Brandon Cox isn't looking too hot, and neither is their offensive line.

RollTideRandy said:
You folks that live in Alabama keep posting stuff like this and you don't seem to understand how important it is that UGA Sux. :wink:

Does Georgia suck, or is South Carolina a good team? Spurrier is going to make some noise with his boys. If I had to guess, I'd say Georgia is mediocre. I'm not sure if they suck or not.

But the three teams I mentioned, particularly Missy-Ginn and Notre Dumb, they just tee-totally suck so far this year.

I don't care who you are facing, any team in the SEC that can't punch it into the endzone at least once during a home game, to me, officially sux!

Not to mention the fact that on the radio all this week was talk that Mathew Stafford is, "the best quarterback to ever play at Georgia." I guess no UGA QB in history could have put it into the endzone yesterday. :lol:

I'm not sold on VT. They struggle with East Carolina and then get slaughtered by LSU (although they are good). I think VT made LSU look better than they are. There were missed tackles all over the field last night, and their offense totally sucks.

i was wondering about that last night when i was watching the game...is LSU that good or is VT overrated or is it combo of both with VT being slightly overrated and LSU being very good.

V-Tech looked overwhelmed by the speed. I think they were overrated, as with most of the teams in the ACC. Tyrod Taylor will be a good one down the road because he is very quick and smooth. Without sounding like too much of a homer, LSU really impressed me last night, especially Brandon Lafell establishing himself as a solid #2 wide reciever. We will not play that well every week, and the SEC will make for some very tough games down the road. Overall, it was a great statement made on national tv for Miles and company.

GoodScotch said:
V-Tech looked overwhelmed by the speed. I think they were overrated, as with most of the teams in the ACC. Tyrod Taylor will be a good one down the road because he is very quick and smooth. Without sounding like too much of a homer, LSU really impressed me last night, especially Brandon Lafell establishing himself as a solid #2 wide reciever. We will not play that well every week, and the SEC will make for some very tough games down the road. Overall, it was a great statement made on national tv for Miles and company.

I have to agree. LSU looked pretty stout.

reger60 said:
GoodScotch said:

I have to agree. LSU looked pretty stout.

Yep, but as long as Less Miles is at the helm, the Tigers are good for one loss in a game they should have won. Sure hope Mama doesn't call him back to Ann Arbor.

Lyrically_N_Gaged said:
V Tech really sucks

I had high hopes for VaTech and "Beamer Ball" until I saw how they played and finished against ECU the week before. After watching that it was no surprise that they lost to LSU. I didn't expect the score to be that one-sided but I didn't think it would be close either.

VaTech appears to be coming into the season way overated. Luckily for them, the media will spin the whole "national tragedy card" and make them look good in the end. The fact that it is total BS shouldn't matter. It never has before.

bamatommy said:
RollTideRandy said:
You folks that live in Alabama keep posting stuff like this and you don't seem to understand how important it is that UGA Sux. :wink:

Does Georgia suck, or is South Carolina a good team? Spurrier is going to make some noise with his boys. If I had to guess, I'd say Georgia is mediocre. I'm not sure if they suck or not.

But the three teams I mentioned, particularly Missy-Ginn and Notre Dumb, they just tee-totally suck so far this year.

I'll give Coach Superior his due on the big victory in Athens...

Back
Top Bottom