| FTBL Where are the pics

bamaclemsonscore2.jpg

Rammerjammer I was one or two sections over to the right, row 13. Those seats hare high but you can see everything pretty well. If you saw a somebody with an "I Hate Auburn" shirt wondering around, it was probably me. I went up the wrong section one time and was standing around looking for my seat like a jackass before I realized I was in the wrong place.

Here's a picture of the Alabama band from my view in the middle of a Clemson section:

untitled.jpg

I usually buy a ticket at the game, and this was one of the few times when there were hardly any tickets for sale before the game. Some Clemson guy finally sold me a ticket, and I was very happy to get it.

BayBear said:
Here's a picture of the Alabama band from my view in the middle of a Clemson section:

untitled.jpg

I usually buy a ticket at the game, and this was one of the few times when there were hardly any tickets for sale before the game. Some Clemson guy finally sold me a ticket, and I was very happy to get it.

I bet you were a lonely guy at the end of the game :D

rammerjammer said:
BayBear.....looks like we were across the field from one another.

I know, I thought it was funny that it looked like we had an exact opposite vantage point. A lot of the action happened at your endzone at the beginning, but I was glad I got to see Julio's TD at my end.

ghice said:
BayBear said:

untitled.jpg

I bet you were a lonely girl at the end of the game :D

Yes! Some of them around me left at halftime and the others that didn't leave were pretty ticked off at their team. :lol:

BayBear said:
ghice said:
BayBear said:

untitled.jpg

Yes! Some of them around me left at halftime and the others that didn't leave were pretty ticked off at their team. :lol:

My bad on the gender misunderstanding :lol:

ghice said:
BayBear said:
ghice said:
BayBear said:

untitled.jpg

My bad on the gender misunderstanding :lol:

Not a problem. :wink:

Back
Top Bottom