What is your favorite BBQ Sauce?

cup Kraft Mayo (The regular one not low calorie)
1/2 cup OJ
1/4 cup brown mustard
Little bottle of Tabasco sauce or habanero sauce if you like it very hot
tablespoon of garlic powder
tablespoon of ground black pepper
2 roasted jalapenos about 2 inches long. You have to roast them or the sauce will bite
2 tablespoons of finely ground horseradish ground up.
tablespoon of Worcestershire sauce
1/4 cup of vinegar.

Mix in blender until smooth and it will be a white mustard sauce not too sweet to die for.

Guys i just found a new one that i really like. It is called Sticky Fingers. It is out of SC. The memphis original version is the one i'm referencing. I think it is very much the standard style vinegar/tomato based barbecue sauce. Similar to Sweet Baby Ray's but with a little more spice. It has no high fructose corn syrup and you can pretty much pronounce all the ingredients. Winn Dixie has it in the "local products" area. Give it a try. I'm going to use it on some spare ribs today.

Guys i just found a new one that i really like. It is called Sticky Fingers. It is out of SC. The memphis original version is the one i'm referencing. I think it is very much the standard style vinegar/tomato based barbecue sauce. Similar to Sweet Baby Ray's but with a little more spice. It has no high fructose corn syrup and you can pretty much pronounce all the ingredients. Winn Dixie has it in the "local products" area. Give it a try. I'm going to use it on some spare ribs today.

It is pretty decent. They have a BBQ joint in Chattanooga down the street from the aquarium.

Back
Top Bottom