| GOLF What is the hardest shot in golf?

Okay. Short story time. A few weeks ago I played a guy at this course for $5 a hole. He lost 16 of the eighteen. He also welched on the bet. No shit. Birdie, Birdie, Birdie, Par, another bird. He blamed the there's a girl I hang out with, Tina, and she needed to get out of the house. He blamed the loss on her being in my cart.

Now. It was a par 3 course. I had my putter, and my 7i.

Look at the ratings on this place. You'll notice! NO five stars. It's a goat track. I'll shoot 58-60 on this one with two clubs. Reminds me a lot of that old course that was on the other side of Skyland Blvd. What was that place...

Gotta be the judge here. Was she nekkid?🤔

Okay. Short story time. A few weeks ago I played a guy at this course for $5 a hole. He lost 16 of the eighteen. He also welched on the bet. No shit. Birdie, Birdie, Birdie, Par, another bird. There's a girl I hang out with, Tina, and she needed to get out of the house. He blamed the loss on her being in my cart.

Now. It was a par 3 course. I had my putter, and my 7i.

Look at the ratings on this place. You'll notice! NO five stars. It's a goat track. I'll shoot 58-60 on this one with two clubs. Reminds me a lot of that old course that was on the other side of Skyland Blvd. What was that place...

Nope. Just drinkin' a few beers as we went around the course. It's just one of those "life stories" where, in the end, you can only laugh.
It was just one of those "days." I had the bird on #1, after my tee shot was about a foot from the pin. I hit the pin on #3 that day.

I don't drink when I golf. (There are other things.) My left arm was just on track that day. I sort of took my right arm out of the swing that day.

Great day. Thanks for the memory trip.

I'm the complete opposite of this. I was playing in a best ball a few weeks ago with a group of retired submariners. I might leave the D in the bag on #1, but I can pull a 3W and strip it. (Likely ending up in someone elses divot.) It's the shots where no one is around I chunk.

It's just weird. Put my in a group and I can play. If it's just me? I'm shooting 6-8 more strokes. By myself, I'm a low to mid 80's guy. With a group, I'm in the mid 70's right now depending on the course.
You are NEVER allowed to play with me 🤣🤣🤣

Back
Top Bottom