| GOLF What is the hardest shot in golf?

All of them. :p
5Eu.gif

Driver on #1 on a busy day and I feel like everyone is watching me 🤣🤣🤣
I'm the complete opposite of this. I was playing in a best ball a few weeks ago with a group of retired submariners. I might leave the D in the bag on #1, but I can pull a 3W and strip it. (Likely ending up in someone elses divot.) It's the shots where no one is around I chunk.

It's just weird. Put my in a group and I can play. If it's just me? I'm shooting 6-8 more strokes. By myself, I'm a low to mid 80's guy. With a group, I'm in the mid 70's right now depending on the course.

I'm the complete opposite of this. I was playing in a best ball a few weeks ago with a group of retired submariners. I might leave the D in the bag on #1, but I can pull a 3W and strip it. (Likely ending up in someone elses divot.) It's the shots where no one is around I chunk.

It's just weird. Put my in a group and I can play. If it's just me? I'm shooting 6-8 more strokes. By myself, I'm a low to mid 80's guy. With a group, I'm in the mid 70's right now depending on the course.
Apparently you don't know how to use the pencil stashed in the bag that has an eraser, when you play by yourself. :p ;)

But, no shit. I probably shot a 40, 42 round on the back. This also comes with a caveat. I know that course like the back of my hand. I've been playing it for more than 25 years. Won things on that course.

If I were playing with a few guys? I'm getting really close to scratch. It's just one of those weird things in my life. I don't know how to describe the situations...something just clicks in a different manner.

Okay. Short story time. A few weeks ago I played a guy at this course for $5 a hole. He lost 16 of the eighteen. He also welched on the bet. No shit. Birdie, Birdie, Birdie, Par, another bird. There's a girl I hang out with, Tina, and she needed to get out of the house. He blamed the loss on her being in my cart.

Now. It was a par 3 course. I had my putter, and my 7i.

Look at the ratings on this place. You'll notice! NO five stars. It's a goat track. I'll shoot 58-60 on this one with two clubs. Reminds me a lot of that old course that was on the other side of Skyland Blvd. What was that place...

Back
Top Bottom