What are You Sick of??

When I was a kid, we'd go from Montgomery to Hattiesburg, Ms to visit the grandparents. Always stopped in Meridian, at this particular gas station, and I would get a Sun Drop and a bag of those little peanut butter logs with the stripes on them. That was hog heaven to me.

When I was a kid, we'd go from Montgomery to Hattiesburg, Ms to visit the grandparents. Always stopped in Meridian, at this particular gas station, and I would get a Sun Drop and a bag of those little peanut butter logs with the stripes on them. That was hog heaven to me.

When I was a kid and even in to my early adult years..when I stopped at the Quick Stop or wherever, I always got a Mountain Dew and a Honeybun.

Haven't had a Mountain Dew in probably 10 years now.

Wait, is that a real thing? I've heard of it but never knew it was real .. So, what, you just straight up drink coke with unshelled peanuts? I DON'T UNDERSTAND. Does it make it taste better?
I like to find the old glass bottle coke, just regular shelled, salted peanuts. Pour in some, drink it. I love the taste but just because of the memories associated with it. Might not be to everyones liking

I just blew my own mind. Peanuts without shells

Back
Top Bottom