| FTBL Western Carolina Tickets

BamaRev

Thread Starter
Verified Member
Registered
what would be a fair price to pay for tickets to this game ? I know a gentleman who priced some tickets to me, that was a little steep. He thought he could better the price. I am waitng on his return call. So ( in the ball park range ) what would you give ?
 

Atlanta_Tider

Verified Member
Extra Point Club
bamafan4ever said:
Supergenius said:
Unless one of my friends comes thru, I will take my chances on gameday. Only once has that plan failed me.

RTR

Was that Shula's first season? I understand that tickets were even hard to come by for that game.
Impossible was the word, I sold my pair right before kickoff since everyone we were with did not have any tickets.
 

Bamalee1

Verified Member
Sideline Club
I promise you if you wait till game day ,i guarantee you can get the tickets for 10 bucks or less. Also there is a strong chance that it will be the Lincoln Fiancial game, that would bring it lower. IF anyone wants to challenge me ,you can meet me at the Bryant statue one hour before the game, and i will bet anyone there 100 bucks, that i can get in for 10 bucks or less, before game time.
Also the seat you buy does not matter , a lot of the people will actually start leaving before half time(it will be about like a normal spring game), and you can move from your lousy seat (if thats what u bought-Nose bleed special or what ever, and move down to better seats by second quarter easily.
 

rooster03

Verified Member
Sideline Club
that would be a easy bet let me hold the tickets you already have and we go to the scalper togerther and buy them not someone you have waiting on you but real scalpers and I will bet you can't get them under 10 dollars unless you have a friend that scalps
 

Bamalee1

Verified Member
Sideline Club
rooster03 said:
that would be a easy bet let me hold the tickets you already have and we go to the scalper togerther and buy them not someone you have waiting on you but real scalpers and I will bet you can't get them under 10 dollars unless you have a friend that scalps

i actually have only bought from a scalper twice and i"ve never paid over cost. For games like this however their are 2 many fans who panic and buy early,if you buy on stub-hub or ebay you are foolish.Your best bet is to buy from individual fans who have extra tickets. One the street scalpers , especially the (possible low income street scalper if you get my drift) and see how they buy the tickets off the regular fans for practical nothing .
There will be plenty of normal fans with extra tickets that they will try to get rid at this type of game (Not a conference game or big rival where rival will bring many fans) What im saying is beat the street scalper to the fan with extra tickets, .

1 example and one example only . Go up to the fan who has met the street scalper, and offer him same price for ticket and tell them they are for you and will probably be sitting with them, and give him a big roll tide, or also offer to buy them a program or something(The seat they offer is probably by them-Talk football and talk up Bama while you do it)) They will know you are a fan and not a scalper and probably deal with you better.

Take my advice for what its worth, im not a scammer,but i promise you i will get in for next to nothing.
 

rooster03

Verified Member
Sideline Club
you probly right i just feel that it being CNS 1st game that a lot of people are going to hold on to there tickets because everyone is going to want to say they where there just look at the people at the airport when he came and the a-day game but I could be wrong but the only reason I'm not selling mine is because I want to see is frist game and see if we can finnily beat a team bad that we suppose to beat bad also if my last post sounded like a smart butt sorry I didn't mean in that way
 

bamafan4ever

Scholarship Club
rooster03 said:
you probly right i just feel that it being CNS 1st game that a lot of people are going to hold on to there tickets because everyone is going to want to say they where there just look at the people at the airport when he came and the a-day game but I could be wrong but the only reason I'm not selling mine is because I want to see is frist game and see if we can finnily beat a team bad that we suppose to beat bad also if my last post sounded like a smart butt sorry I didn't mean in that way

I think you are right. Tickets are going to be nearly impossible to come by for this game even though it is WCU. I honestly don't think there will be any $10 tickets available for THIS game.
 

Bamalee1

Verified Member
Sideline Club
rooster03 said:
you probly right i just feel that it being CNS 1st game that a lot of people are going to hold on to there tickets because everyone is going to want to say they where there just look at the people at the airport when he came and the a-day game but I could be wrong but the only reason I'm not selling mine is because I want to see is frist game and see if we can finnily beat a team bad that we suppose to beat bad also if my last post sounded like a smart butt sorry I didn't mean in that way

nah you didnt sound like a smart butt, my little ole bet offer did sound a little stupid. Just remember i said these are the normal Bama fans who walk up every week with a ticket or two extra where they are just walking up and not worrying about getting a high price for their extra ticket(and for these kind of games there are plenty out there simply because their is no visitor fan money to compete for a higher priced ticket or tickets) .Just for the fun of it go up and see what the regular scalpers are paying for their extra tickets,(and again i say the regular guys who do it for a living, not the crack head guys).It is very different no matter with the high atmosphere of Coach Sabans first game, as long as their is not a visitor fan base to compete for a hot ticket and i will respectful disagree with Bama4forever, but it is a respectful disagree. RTR
 

Atlanta_Tider

Verified Member
Extra Point Club
Lee,

For Shula's 1st game there were no tickets avail on the street for the 1st time in my life, it was a weak opponent, on TV and was not an 11:30 game on LFS. We walked around for an hour before the game looking, no one was selling, we walked around for 10 minutes after kickoff and I sold my pair for a premium since our whole group could not find tickets, it blew my mind to say the least. A day was a great indication of what the future of tickets to BDS will be like in years to come, hell Tide Pride has a waiting list again after not selling out for the most part last year. I think tickets on the street will be around $60-100 per ticket at minimal.
 

rooster03

Verified Member
Sideline Club
you are right bamalee about some fans at the game I seen a woman last year give away 2 tickets to the Hawaii game but if he really wants to see the game I would go ahead and get my tickets now if I was him .
 

Supergenius

Verified Member
Sideline Club
Atlanta_Tider said:
Lee,

For Shula's 1st game there were no tickets avail on the street for the 1st time in my life, it was a weak opponent, on TV and was not an 11:30 game on LFS. We walked around for an hour before the game looking, no one was selling, we walked around for 10 minutes after kickoff and I sold my pair for a premium since our whole group could not find tickets, it blew my mind to say the least. A day was a great indication of what the future of tickets to BDS will be like in years to come, hell Tide Pride has a waiting list again after not selling out for the most part last year. I think tickets on the street will be around $60-100 per ticket at minimal.

It was South Florida @ Legion Field. Strange that you had trouble because that game was not sold out. My only time not getting in was the UGA game in 2002.

RTR
 

bamafan4ever

Scholarship Club
Supergenius said:
Atlanta_Tider said:
Lee,

For Shula's 1st game there were no tickets avail on the street for the 1st time in my life, it was a weak opponent, on TV and was not an 11:30 game on LFS. We walked around for an hour before the game looking, no one was selling, we walked around for 10 minutes after kickoff and I sold my pair for a premium since our whole group could not find tickets, it blew my mind to say the least. A day was a great indication of what the future of tickets to BDS will be like in years to come, hell Tide Pride has a waiting list again after not selling out for the most part last year. I think tickets on the street will be around $60-100 per ticket at minimal.

It was South Florida @ Legion Field. Strange that you had trouble because that game was not sold out. My only time not getting in was the UGA game in 2002.

RTR

I think JJ was thinking about another season opener but I remember it was against a weak opponent and tickets were nearly impossible to come by. It could have been the following season but I remember what JJ was talking about and it was a game in Tuscaloosa.
 
Top Bottom