| FTBL West Virginia vs. Louisville

Who will win the battle of the Big East tonight?

• Total voters

WallyGoat

This game has National Title implications. #3 WVU vs. #5 UofL tonight at 7:30pm on ESPN. Who are you picking?

Is there a seperate forum for non-Alabama football football discussions?

WallyGoat said:
This game has National Title implications. #3 WVU vs. #5 UofL tonight at 7:30pm on ESPN. Who are you picking?

Is there a seperate forum for non-Alabama football football discussions?

Hey Wally,

I added a poll. I hope that's ok. It is fine to post discussions about other college football teams in this forum so, post away my friend.

West Virginia wins tonight by 2 touchdowns unless Louisville throws in a worthless score at the end. Brohm is back but that doesn't matter. I think they would stand a better chance if he waited to come back till after this game. The game time temp is gonna be in the 30's and that will definitely help the running attack of WV.

WV--38
Louis--24

Wally, nice location, BTW. However, not as nice as mine... :D

DirtyDave said:
West Virginia wins tonight by 2 touchdowns unless Louisville throws in a worthless score at the end. Brohm is back but that doesn't matter. I think they would stand a better chance if he waited to come back till after this game. The game time temp is gonna be in the 30's and that will definitely help the running attack of WV.

WV--38
Louis--24

:shock:

You really are Dirty, Dave. :D

WallyGoat said:
DirtyDave said:

WV--38
Louis--24

You really are Dirty, Dave. :D

Wally, you better watch it! You can catch something by just reading Dirty Dave's posts. :lol:

Btw, go Cardinals! I'm sticking with the redbirds.

bear facts said:
Wally, you better watch it! You can catch something by just reading Dirty Dave's posts. :lol:

Uh-oh! Is it life threatening?

In addition, go Cards! By the way, I'm a ChiSox fan. I still like the Cards though. Pujols made me a fan on the side. Love to watch him play.

Rutgers can, but they will have to control the clock a little more than W Va did tonight.

If Rutgers has a strong point it is their running attack. Can it carry them to victory over the Cards? Doubt it, but they have a shot.

porkchop said:
Rutgers can, but they will have to control the clock a little more than W Va did tonight.

If Rutgers has a strong point it is their running attack. Can it carry them to victory over the Cards? Doubt it, but they have a shot.

Agreed 99%. I think the Scarlet Knights upset the Cards. I think they wore themselves out against WVU.

WallyGoat said:
DirtyDave said:
WallyGoat said:
bear facts said:

No, only flares up from time to time for which there is no known cure. :D :D

Oh, so you have herpes. Sounds like it. Cool.

Not really, not only is there no known cure, but there is also no known diagnosis. :?

DirtyDave said:
WallyGoat said:
DirtyDave said:
WallyGoat said:
bear facts said:

No, only flares up from time to time for which there is no known cure. :D :D

Oh, so you have herpes. Sounds like it. Cool.

Not really, not only is there no known cure, but there is also no known diagnosis. :?

My apologies. I can only hope that science brings forth a cure, so that we can all be safe. :lol:

How about WVU putting up 541 yards of offense? How do you play that hard and still lose?

Back
Top Bottom