| FTBL Were we looking pass Ole Miss to Tenn?

Well, im sure that we could have got a glimpse of Fulmers gut on the horizon from Oxford.

:lol:

For real though....Fulmer is so fat that you can see him all the way from Oxford.

Maybe on Defense, the defense looked bad up until the last couple of series.
Alabama's offense looked the best overall it's looked all year to me.

I don't feel we were looking past Ole Miss. Ole Miss played very aggressive and wanted the win. If we would of slacked up anymore than we already did, they easily could of beaten us. This was a QB and offense game for sure on both teams playing.

The D wasn't there in Oxford that's for sure. I'm sure we will be prepared for ole smokey come next weekend!

Off topic but bigal, man your sig is massive. We have to scroll down what would of been two or three post slots from anyone else. Would be nice if you resized it some for the rest of us. Just my .02

Bama Bo said:
Maybe on Defense, the defense looked bad up until the last couple of series.
Alabama's offense looked the best overall it's looked all year to me.

Castille, as well as the rest of the secondary!!! You have been called out, it is time to step up. OM exposed our defensive strength!!!

BAMA JAMMA said:
Off topic but bigal, man your sig is massive. We have to scroll down what would of been two or three post slots from anyone else. Would be nice if you resized it some for the rest of us. Just my .02
Yeah it was kinda huge wasnt it.

bamafan850 said:
My answer is -- I hope so.

Same here seems like we're walking a razors edge everytime we play. Unlike last year we are winning in the 4th qtr play. I'd say that has everything to do with CNS!

Back
Top Bottom